General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,215
usually airtel takes some time to update the balance after recharging with stb switched on
just now i recharged mine and account updated instantly
wow Airtel is getting better and better :p:p:p:love:

NCF compulsory Bro, 1st Connection Rs. 153/- & 2nd Connection Rs. 94/-

Less than 100/- for Second Connection with only FTA channels, and lets wait for official members comments on this.
Bro for 2nd connection, not necessary to with only FTA channel. First 100Channel,Its included SD/HD(1HD=2SD) paid also, NCF 94.

Hi members,
I had 2 separate connections on ADTV with both running infinity pack. With the new TRAI norms I wanted to save some amount so requested CC to merge my 2 connections in 1 with primary and secondary. I had put request last Monday nothing happened through the week. However they disconnected one of my connection yesterday afternoon and when I called CC they are saying it will take 72 hours. Can some help me to get my secondary connection activated quickly.
Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance

Hi members,
I had 2 separate connections on ADTV with both running infinity pack. With the new TRAI norms I wanted to save some amount so requested CC to merge my 2 connections in 1 with primary and secondary. I had put request last Monday nothing happened through the week. However they disconnected one of my connection yesterday afternoon and when I called CC they are saying it will take 72 hours. Can some help me to get my secondary connection activated quickly.
Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance
Yes merging process is a bit slow in Airtel... It'll take a while... You have to escalate to Nodal officer continuously...

anyone have information about HD channels additions....we are waiting from long-time..tilnow did not add HD channels..very bad Airtel dth...

anyone have information about HD channels additions....we are waiting from long-time..tilnow did not add HD channels..very bad Airtel dth...
No information about channels addition bro, if any information of addition our senior members send u...☺

Back
Top Bottom