General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,205
bro you are getting star sports hd 1 free preview if possible do check on that channel.

For You bro... Im getting on SS HD

3lVUHRb.jpg

bro i have samsung samsung k5570 55' smart tv with in built setbox and i was provide cam and dish antena free with the tv
performace of cam is great .
we can control everything with smart remote .
1 thing i want to ask , Can i use TataSky cam in the same slot ??

I ordered a cam card and they installed and tune all channels. Its now showing error code -6, Balance low. They are not activating the card. But after activating, if it not supported channels will now come, then what we can do ?

Bro are u talking about make ur own pack or airtel Recommendations pack ??
Under the rules, the base pack is supposed to be ‘editable’. In other words, any consumers should be able to log on to the website of the cable or DTH operator and remove any channel from his base pack or add any new channel to it.

Bro are u talking about make ur own pack or airtel Recommendations pack ??

1) Once we create our own pack say 50 FTA channels, we pay NCF 153
2)Airtel Activates our 50 channels with 153 (Totally fine , no problem)
3) Now Airtel adds 100 own channels (Bhojpuri, Bengali ...) which we have not added (Airtel does not add any charges till now for these 100 channels, so OK till now

Now the problem starts

4) If we want to add / delete even a single channel FTA / Pay, the total Pack price is now for 150 channels (including 100 Airtel channels which are not editable), hence NCF changes to Rs 199 , which is forced way and totally wrong which we need to complain

3) Now Airtel adds 100 own channels (Bhojpuri, Bengali ...) which we have not added (Airtel does not add any charges till now for these 100 channels, so OK till now

Now the problem starts

4) If we want to add / delete even a single channel FTA / Pay, the total Pack price is now for 150 channels (including 100 Airtel channels which are not editable), hence NCF changes to Rs 199 , which is forced way and totally wrong which we need to complain
Make a complaint in twitter bro..Copy trai as well

Now the problem starts

I was also getting the 100 free complimentary FTA channels provided by Airtel which was anyways useless to me. I had chosen 25 Pay and FTA channels of my choice and 25 DD Channels but airtel added those free channels and although I didnt get charged anything extra for the same it was supposed to be my plan of my choice. Also I didnt face any such issues with extra NCF charges while adding or removing channels. But few weeks back, Airtel removed those free channels and Sun TV HD, reacting almost after 20 days of my complaint about non removal of Sun Life channel and NCF charges of 153 is so high specially for the very less number of channels I chose.

But anyways I'm back to the 50 channels I chose. Although the customer care rep from twitter had wrongly reacted to my old complaint, they did what I exactly liked. So I dont know whether or not twitter is an ideal way to deal with them. May be Email Support or contacting airtel customer care support directly would be a lot more perfect since they would contact us on our registered mobile number.

Back
Top Bottom