General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,205
These are all available on app
74vJXjX.jpg
Ok great 👍

My infinity pack just got changed to Trai pack :(. Escalated to Nodal but they're saying that there's nothing to do.
What was the expiry date earlier? You can escalate to TRAI and also tweet them. They can't make changes to your pack unless you did something on self care.

What was the expiry date earlier? You can escalate to TRAI and also tweet them. They can't make changes to your pack unless you did something on self care.
I recharged in Dec 2018 bro. It's valid till Dec 2019. I emailed TRAI and copied Nodal. Got call from Nodal immediately. They're very adamant. They are just apologizing and saying it's not possible to revert :(

I recharged in Dec 2018 bro. It's valid till Dec 2019. I emailed TRAI and copied Nodal. Got call from Nodal immediately. They're very adamant. They are just apologizing and saying it's not possible to revert :(
Have you made any changes in your account? 🤔

Dec 2018 meaning after the TRAI rules came into effect is it? Did you try choosing a pack according to new regime before doing this recharge?

Dec 2018 meaning after the TRAI rules came into effect is it? Did you try choosing a pack according to new regime before doing this recharge?
Nope.. Before Trai rule and I never requested for change in any mode. I did send an email already to not to change my pack.

Nope.. Before Trai rule and I never requested for change in any mode. I did send an email already to not to change my pack.
Ok, If you are absolutely sure that you didn't touch your account, you can take it up with TRAI. First, you can raise it on Twitter. Usually the social media team is more knowledgeable than the call center people. If this does not work, you can send an email to TRAI with all the details and they will take it forward, hope for the best.

Ok, If you are absolutely sure that you didn't touch your account, you can take it up with TRAI. First, you can raise it on Twitter. Usually the social media team is more knowledgeable than the call center people. If this does not work, you can send an email to TRAI with all the details and they will take it forward, hope for the best.
Sure bro.

Back
Top Bottom