General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,201
Asked about new airtel DTH HD connection.
CC said ₹2000 for only STB, Dish,Cable ,LNB and Universal Remote (hardware only )
And ₹153 Basic FTA package will be given.
But no package will be provided .

Guys help me!!!

Because of the selfcare bug I asked customer care to remove the complimentary FTA pack from my package and the rep either didn't want to remove it or didn't understand what I was saying. He said there is nothing like that in my package and that all the active channels were selected by me.

He asked me to select the package again which I did (a total of 77 channels) and I still end up with 143 channels.

Guys help me!!!

Because of the selfcare bug I asked customer care to remove the complimentary FTA pack from my package and the rep either didn't want to remove it or didn't understand what I was saying. He said there is nothing like that in my package and that all the active channels were selected by me.

He asked me to select the package again which I did (a total of 77 channels) and I still end up with 143 channels.
It will be present under VAS (Value Added Services). These guys are so stupid that they were saying on a call today that "They are doing a favor to me by adding this free pack". I blasted them left and right, and they have removed it now. You just tweet them and let them know the problem, when you tweet, use hashtag #AirtelNCFBug

You have another option to send an sms to remove it. If you are from south, send an sms as REM VAS00003 to 54325 If you are from ROI, send sms as REM VAS00002 to 54325

It will be present under VAS (Value Added Services). These guys are so stupid that they were saying on a call today that "They are doing a favor to me by adding this free pack". I blasted them left and right, and they have removed it now. You just tweet them and let them know the problem, when you tweet, use hashtag #AirtelNCFBug

You have another option to send an sms to remove it. If you are from south, send an sms as REM VAS00003 to 54325 If you are from ROI, send sms as REM VAS00002 to 54325
Thankyou @Siva .... Sending sms is not an option as I have BSNL (RTN) and JIO and both failed to send sms to 8800054325 and 54325 respectively. Guess I bash them on twitter. How annoying!!!

Back
Top Bottom