General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,205
Tried to remove all these channels, but got the SMS "You have successfully added on your airtel digital tv":damn:

@Gopi27 said:
Telly Shopping Topups :

Ezmall : ALP00196 Price : Free
Gemporia : ALP00487 Price : Free
Homeshop18 : ALP00488 Price : Free
Naatpol Telugu : ALP00496 Price : Free
NT 2 : ALP00495 Price : Free
NT 3 : ALP00494 Price : Free
NT 4 : ALP00493 Price : Free
NT 5 : ALP00491 Price : Free
NT 7 : ALP00492 Price : Free
Shop CJ : ALP00489 Price : Free

Guys help me!!!

Because of the selfcare bug I asked customer care to remove the complimentary FTA pack from my package and the rep either didn't want to remove it or didn't understand what I was saying. He said there is nothing like that in my package and that all the active channels were selected by me.

He asked me to select the package again which I did (a total of 77 channels) and I still end up with 143 channels.

I think bug with both My airtel app & selfcare portal, didn't work from yesterday night. When i tried to change package to lower value it still reflects & deducts amount as per already activated pack, but the tv shows the activated channels only. How to solve this issue guys.

What about lock in period? I got a msg from airtel when i send the remove msg-
Sorry,your request for removal of Airtel Free Channels Bundle ROI was not successful since the lock-in period of this topup is valid till 21-03-2019 -1

What about lock in period? I got a msg from airtel when i send the remove msg-
Sorry,your request for removal of Airtel Free Channels Bundle ROI was not successful since the lock-in period of this topup is valid till 21-03-2019 -1
Lock-in period is one day & the topups which are available in app/selfcare can be removed anytime.

O
Lock-in period is one day & the topups which are available in app/selfcare can be removed anytime.
So only top ups we can add/rem but not airtel packs those are on lock period, wht about broadcaster baquet are they on lock period or not?

So only top ups we can add/rem but not airtel packs those are on lock period, wht about broadcaster baquet are they on lock period or not?
By topups I meant all bouquets, Ala-Carte, Airtel packs & recommended packs. All packs/topups which you see active in your account in self care can be removed anytime i.e everything except complimentary packs.
For removing complementary pack, you need to wait till 12am.

These are all available on app
74vJXjX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom