General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Airtel selfcare app is showing random number of channels in my account, even zero sometimes.

I am waiting for right time to take tatasky
For dishd2h users every minute is a right time to change DTH.

PQ great in d2h
Airtel's SD channels PQ is not so bad.
------------------------------------
Yesterday, I was adjusting the picture settings as recommended by Samsung for airtel HD & noticed that digital clean view(Noise reduction) was off. I turned it on to high & the PQ became crystal clear. HD channels looks so bright & vivid. I was surprised with the quality of SD channels. Everyone (including me) says that airtel's SD PQ is very bad & dull but now I can say that it's not so bad. It's very good & clean. Some channels like I love, bindass, MTV, R Bharat, TV9 bharatvarsh, ABP News & most of the news channel's quality is above other SD channels while the Hindi GECs look very dull mostly star channels. Don't know it's intentionally done to promote HD by airtel or it's like that from broadcaster end.

For dishd2h users every minute is a right time to change DTH.

Airtel's SD channels PQ is not so bad.
------------------------------------
Yesterday, I was adjusting the picture settings as recommended by Samsung for airtel HD & noticed that digital clean view(Noise reduction) was off. I turned it on to high & the PQ became crystal clear. HD channels looks so bright & vivid. I was surprised with the quality of SD channels. Everyone (including me) says that airtel's SD PQ is very bad & dull but now I can say that it's not so bad. It's very good & clean. Some channels like I love, bindass, MTV, R Bharat, TV9 bharatvarsh, ABP News & most of the news channel's quality is above other SD channels while the Hindi GECs look very dull mostly star channels. Don't know it's intentionally done to promote HD by airtel or it's like that from broadcaster end.
Yes Sun Bangla Is Also Very Similar To HD Channel In ADTV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock