General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,182
I have few queries regarding airtel digital tv
I have 2 airtel digital tv connections. Both have same id. Primary connection used by me and secondry by my cousin. I bought mi tv box and wamt to disable my connection. But my cousin want to use his secondry set top box.
Now i want to now
1. Can i disable my primary connection and use only secondry connection. And if not than Can we just use secondry id viewing card in primary set top box, because my cousin want to continue with his airtel digital tv and i want to disable my account.
2. Can we get any discount on secondry connection in new regime (after new trai rules) as it was earlier.
3. Can we choose diffrent channels on primary and secondry connections.
4. Can we change second connection as a diffrent connection (can we get different id, as both set top box have same id just a diffremce of - 001/002 in the end)
Please guide me.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have few queries regarding airtel digital tv
I have 2 airtel digital tv connections. Both have same id. Primary connection used by me and secondry by my cousin. I bought mi tv box and wamt to disable my connection. But my cousin want to use his secondry set top box.
Now i want to now
1. Can i disable my primary connection and use only secondry connection. And if not than Can we just use secondry id viewing card in primary set top box, because my cousin want to continue with his airtel digital tv and i want to disable my account.
2. Can we get any discount on secondry connection in new regime (after new trai rules) as it was earlier.
3. Can we choose diffrent channels on primary and secondry connections.
4. Can we change second connection as a diffrent connection (can we get different id, as both set top box have same id just a diffremce of - 001/002 in the end)
Please guide me.
Thanks
You give ur primary viewing card and ask cc to deactivate secondary connection.

1. Can i disable my primary connection and use only secondry connection. And if not than Can we just use secondry id viewing card in primary set top box, because my cousin want to continue with his airtel digital tv and i want to disable my account. - As soon as you disable one connection, another one becomes a regular one. If you want to swap STB, it's not possible directly, pairing must be done again by the ADTV guys.
2. Can we get any discount on secondry connection in new regime (after new trai rules) as it was earlier. - Not if you disable one connection. But if you use both, there's a discount on NCF.
3. Can we choose diffrent channels on primary and secondry connections. - You can
4. Can we change second connection as a diffrent connection (can we get different id, as both set top box have same id just a diffremce of - 001/002 in the end). - Disabling one should be enough to make the other one a separate connection. No need of new ID.

Airtel reduced SD channels picture quality :confused:a lot of pixels on HBO and some other channels. Is someone else experience the same?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom