• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,182
Well come to d2h @RajKumar bro

Sabi ek hi khet ki muli hai

I think u made mistake by choosing airtel
U would have took tatasky

I am waiting for right time to take tatasky
Just want to bring towards your attention.

You can't make intentional defaming of any service provider. Our rules clearly states that part. If you have ban experiences which are genuine then no problem in sharing.

But, i am saying because it doesn't seems so. You simply lying and even worse is you are a tagged member so you should avoid doing such cheap things just for the love towards other DTH.

R6nIp5f.jpg

One of my friends wants to avail the south Indian HD channels of Star Network. What's the name of provider bouquet which is having all the channels. I am only having Star All Hindi Premium bouquet and I as I cannot understand the language of South channels so please guide me about it

Just want to bring towards your attention.

You can't make intentional defaming of any service provider. Our rules clearly states that part. If you have ban experiences which are genuine then no problem in sharing.

But, i am saying because it doesn't seems so. You simply lying and even worse is you are a tagged member so you should avoid doing such cheap things just for the love towards other DTH.

R6nIp5f.jpg
K bro I will not from next time

Airtel reduced SD channels picture quality :confused:a lot of pixels on HBO and some other channels. Is someone else experience the same?
Can you name some other channels? Specifically those which doesn't have HD feeds.

Trai chairmain mr.sharma is saying right now after 1 month of implement new tariff order now i feel my monthly rental decrese before i pay 300 rs month for vaule prime kids without sports channel in roi india but now just 240 rs month i get all type of channels like regional, hindi movie,enterment,info,kids,sports,music,english news and many more thanks to trai now all zone are equal now

Back
Top Bottom