General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,072
Feb. 24 Falcon 9 • SES 9
Launch time: 2346 GMT (6:46 p.m. EST)
Launch site: SLC-40, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket will launch the SES 9 communications satellite. Owned by SES of Luxembourg, the spacecraft will provide direct-to-home and other communications services over Northeast Asia, South Asia and Indonesia, as well as maritime communications for vessels in the Indian Ocean. The rocket will fly on a full-thrust version of the Falcon 9 rocket. Delayed from July 15, August, November,

Good news,and it would start functioning in June July,so from August onwards maybe we can have some big fireworks in HD channels from ADTV :ohya :ohya

vikash 6827 said:
Feb. 24 Falcon 9 • SES 9
Launch time: 2346 GMT (6:46 p.m. EST)
Launch site: SLC-40, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket will launch the SES 9 communications satellite. Owned by SES of Luxembourg, the spacecraft will provide direct-to-home and other communications services over Northeast Asia, South Asia and Indonesia, as well as maritime communications for vessels in the Indian Ocean. The rocket will fly on a full-thrust version of the Falcon 9 rocket. Delayed from July 15, August, November,

what a news bro!!!!

Even with limited Tp space..They are still adding channels...Now iam happy with ADTV...If they add some infotainment channels I would be happier ....But Ses 9 news is awesome

How to reduce recording size in hd+ stb.
Is there any way to change recording quality.my hd+ stb records only 8 to 10 hour on 16gb pendrive.

jaykdodiya said:
How to reduce recording size in hd+ stb.
Is there any way to change recording quality.my hd+ stb records only 8 to 10 hour on 16gb pendrive.

Jaykdodiya bro not possible to change the recording file size in all dth stb:-/

Back
Top Bottom