General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,035
3 new top ups added in hd top up in airtel app
TN 3 HD Rs 1 DBR top up-(suntv HD, Sun music HD & Fox Like HD) (Rs 30/month)
Bengali 3 HD Rs 1 DBR top up. (Rs 30/month)
ROI 3 HD Rs 1 DBR top up (Rs 30/month)

at the time of switiching ON my STB, shows UPDATING PLEASE WAIT.
then started as usual...
what kind of update this was ???????

Optimus_Prime said:
at the time of switiching ON my STB, shows UPDATING PLEASE WAIT.
then started as usual...
what kind of update this was ???????

dynamic updates(DU) :k

showing ads on epg :k

I want to place my personal view....
Instead of 30 Days Lock IN period for HD/SD topup they should start DBR based topup. the price may remain same .
for eg I want to see a football match on SIX HD. so on that match day I opt that top up for Rs.3 DBR and on next day I can Drop the topup.
So in my view It will be more helpful to Customer.
what others user think?

Airtel India# Kindly see the list which are given below. They are finding the links very easily along with low subscribers rate except you people. Kindly assure me are you people really working it out to add this channels on Airtel Digital TV?

INTERNATIONAL NEWS(5 )

CCTV News. available in DISH TV, DD Direct Plus
France 24 available in DISH TV, DD Direct Plus
NHK World available in DISH TV, DD Direct Plus
Channel News Asia available in TATASKY
Australia Plus available in DISH TV, DD Direct Plus

FASHION/LIFESTYLE( 1 )

Fashion TV available in DISH TV, VIDEOCON D2H, DD Direct Plus

GENRENAL EDUCATION(1 )

Care World available in VIDEOCON D2H

HINDI MUSIC

ZING available in TATASKY,DISH TV,VIDEOCON D2H

BENGALI(2)
R Plus available in TATASKY, DISH TV
CTVN AKD available in DISH TV

SanjeevChoudhury said:
Airtel India# Kindly see the list which are given below. They are finding the links very easily along with low subscribers rate except you people. Kindly assure me are you people really working it out to add this channels on Airtel Digital TV?

INTERNATIONAL NEWS(5 )

CCTV News. available in DISH TV, DD Direct Plus
France 24 available in DISH TV, DD Direct Plus
NHK World available in DISH TV, DD Direct Plus
Channel News Asia available in TATASKY
Australia Plus available in DISH TV, DD Direct Plus

FASHION/LIFESTYLE( 1 )

Fashion TV available in DISH TV, VIDEOCON D2H, DD Direct Plus

GENRENAL EDUCATION(1 )

Care World available in VIDEOCON D2H

HINDI MUSIC

ZING available in TATASKY,DISH TV,VIDEOCON D2H

BENGALI(2)
R Plus available in TATASKY, DISH TV
CTVN AKD available in DISH TV

none of the channel will be added except Zing....
Ftv is already there in tps.
there is already lots of bengali news channel so I think they will not R plus untill the election in this year.

Optimus_Prime said:
none of the channel will be added except Zing....
Ftv is already there in tps.
there is already lots of bengali news channel so I think they will not R plus untill the election in this year.

Why it is not possible for Airtel Digital TV to add CCTV News.,France 24 , NHK World ,Channel News Asia ,Australia Plus and Care World? Is Airtel Digital TV has got so weak single link and so poor service provider or not interested to add this popular international channels?:angry

What is TPS? How to get FTV in my Airtel Digital TV without loosing all my present running channels. Kindly guide it.:(

I am really repenting for being a Airtel Digital TV. I will never suggest anyone to have Airtel Digital TV.:wall:angry:'(

SanjeevChoudhury said:
Why it is not possible for Airtel Digital TV to add CCTV News.,France 24 , NHK World ,Channel News Asia ,Australia Plus and Care World? Is Airtel Digital TV has got so weak single link and so poor service provider or not interested to add this popular international channels?:angry

What is TPS? How to get FTV in my Airtel Digital TV without loosing all my present running channels. Kindly guide it.:(

I am really repenting for being a Airtel Digital TV. I will never suggest anyone to have Airtel Digital TV.:wall:angry:'(

Let's say that you have a 1TB Hard Drive out of which only 10 GB is free. Now, you want to download 3 HD movies of 5GB each but at the same time you just can't delete any data from 1TB to make more space. That's the same situation ADTV is facing right now so do not expect any bulk addition.

Back
Top Bottom