General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,317
Plz use report button I reported his all comments
I reported 4am only
Looks like he lost his mental balance
Finally mods deleted all his post and banned him.
I think he will again join the forum to posts same thing again. And Next target to me, Arpan, Amit and Anup bro, because we reported his posts and ask him to not post with bad words. He was targeted Dino and Karthik bro.

Hope mods will take an immediate action if he join again before posting such comments.

Finally mods deleted all his post and banned him.
I think he will again join the forum to posts same thing again. And Next target to me, Arpan, Amit and Anup bro, because we reported his posts and ask him to not post with bad words. He was targeted Dino and Karthik bro.

Hope mods will take an immediate action if he join again before posting such comments.
I am lucky. Have not read those worst negative posts. Fake IDs can be easily created with some random names. It's difficult for Moderators to identify. As @Arpan Ghosh bro said he can be banned again on repeating the same.

In 2019 Airtel tested 4 Digit Lcn on Internet TV STBs. Then we thought that it's time for us. But nothing happened. And Forgot about it.

But when Lcn arrangement News of D2h has been out. I am very excited to see adtv lcn arrangement.

I think NTO 2.0 implementation will be happen within September month.
Hope Airtel will rearrange Lcns within November!

OMG! DD National in 4 Lcns.

jPp9it7.png

*Available On Airtel Thanks App!

Back
Top Bottom