General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,180
How can they be irresponsible I mean they don't know the difference between BFlix and &flix.

How can they be irresponsible I mean they don't know the difference between BFlix and &flix.
They're illiterate

Airtel hiring process is so worst if you see that means you won't agree they're one of the top MNC in our country

They hired people doesn't know to write their name in English for low salary .. many time I was shocked by saw their hiring process which i had been worked for them in the past

discovery kids channel geting as a free in my account
ZOuiz4z.jpg

Airtel Info Home Lcn @ 090 is added on Airtel DTH. Don't know if it is available from earlier but for me it's added today!

Pravah Picture Will Be Available On Airtel digital TV Platform On Lcn 531.
HD Version Of The Channel Will Not Available On The Platform While Tata Play Will Add Both HD and SD Version!

My technicolor hevc showing viewing card error, technician visited and replaced with some old stb hero made. Charges for swapping the box was at Rs.450.

Picture Quality of Sports18 and ILove is not upto the mark on airtel digital tv, i guess there is some issue from broadcaster side or airtel has not set some settings properly. Sports18 has somwhat less resolution as pixellation is visible, also picture is somewhat less bright and washed way. ILove has bluriness in picture which is most visible in long shots

Guys,

Any Telugu Pack available in less amount with higher channels or any sms codes for free activation.

ONLY found this AP Regional Plus, But NO HD channels in this.

Back
Top Bottom