General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Yes bro which contact number you contact Captain TV on that day ??

If both channels sign agreement , channel will be added shortly .

The same number which you have sent earlier in some other thread.

Office landline number ?

Bro try to call Captain TV tomorrow bro .
I have send msg with my captain TV source ..let see

Yes that landline number only.. sure, i will call and speak.

I appreciate your efforts & time giving guys but all these to add captain tv 🤔🤔

I appreciate your efforts & time giving guys but all these to add captain tv 🤔🤔
Not only captain TV bro mega music mega 24 too.

From 1 year not only me some more Airtel user gave lot of request to TN senior team and
We gave lot of request to Airtel and tv channels like
Jothi TV
Sai tv
7s music
Finally these Channels where launched..

Now Captain TV and mega group, velicham tv pending 😀 to launch on Airtel

Not only captain TV bro mega music mega 24 too.

From 1 year not only me some more Airtel user gave lot of request to TN senior team and
We gave lot of request to Airtel and tv channels like
Jothi TV
Sai tv
7s music
Finally these Channels where launched..

Now Captain TV and mega group, velicham tv pending 😀 to launch on Airtel
Once again kudos to both of you .. but for my opinion don't waste your time on captain tv not even 1% it's worth to add other than their party idealogy nothing is there with their VCR quality pq & aq .. it's only a bandwidth waste of space 😴

Compare to this channel velicham tv , madhimugam & mk group much much worth to have on platform 😎

Once again kudos to both of you .. but for my opinion don't waste your time on captain tv not even 1% it's worth to add other than their party idealogy nothing is there with their VCR quality pq & aq .. it's only a bandwidth waste of space 😴

Compare to this channel velicham tv , madhimugam & mk group much much worth to have on platform 😎
I agree with your points sai bro. MK group channels are really worth to watch it. So I really interested to add MK group into airtel DTH but they're not showing any interest. So am waiting for the right time to speak with some higher official to on board into the airtel DTH.

If anyone have Higher official person number or email id. Let me know i will try my best level to get it ☺️

Note: If violation issue to share here then admin should take care before banning the respective person.

Bro not only we both two more members @Yogesh Yogi @Sat674 too

We not wasting our time on Captain TV , monthly 3 days we call and request ,
Now I got offical that Captain ,mega group got agreement , that's y I told to call Captain TV

Many Airtel tamil customer waiting for Jothi TV , sai tv ,7 s music now launched on Airtel so many are happy

Mk group not possible bro , still they saying it will take 6 month sometimes they say Airtel asking more carriage fees we are not ready
They saying demand on Airtel ,

Captain TV is in priority bro , tamil nadu Airtel customer care too saying many customer asking Captain TV ,

Hope Captain TV , mega group added many customers will be happy

Bro not only we both two more members @Yogesh Yogi @Sat674 too

We not wasting our time on Captain TV , monthly 3 days we call and request ,
Now I got offical that Captain ,mega group got agreement , that's y I told to call Captain TV

Many Airtel tamil customer waiting for Jothi TV , sai tv ,7 s music now launched on Airtel so many are happy

Mk group not possible bro , still they saying it will take 6 month sometimes they say Airtel asking more carriage fees we are not ready
They saying demand on Airtel ,

Captain TV is in priority bro , tamil nadu Airtel customer care too saying many customer asking Captain TV ,

Hope Captain TV , mega group added many customers will be happy

I forgot to mention both members bro. Thank you for tagged 👏

India News , India News Haryana might shifted to LCN 327, 328 soon or maybe these changes alongwith placing Atrangi, Dangal 2 in Hindi GEC category will happen once airtel digital tv realigns LCN of all channels and hopefully implement 4 digit LCN system. Looking forward to @Vadirocks anna soon sharing some updates regarding this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock