General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Some more quotes which i find to be rather very harsh or poking fun at comments or work done by airtel digital tv backend team

I'm talking about some High end professional bro like operation manager , team manager even client end from Airtel doing that one day in meeting i got angry to thrash them for troll me to gave valueble feedback which i got from members side here 😡😒

Call attending agents are lame people they have pressure to attend customer like us so there is no wrong if they fun on us but these AC room **um bags doing more on them 😡😡

Yes doing it for past 7 years here that's why DDF team allowed me to comment here 😎

What ?? Come again 🤣🤣 .. pls Don't make me tense in morning time by telling these kind of die hard fan words :ok2:

Some of the cherry picks & grape picks for you

When ??

When ??

Please

parks and recreation please GIF
I Need It Reaction GIF

Last edited:
atleast reply in a proper manner rather than simply accusing other side by calling out words like "blind follower , die hard fan" or posting comments like "is airtel digital tv backend tp washing transponders or cleaning the uplinking centre" etc
Yes it's my posts are moved by DDF team from "All FTA Channels Removed " thread to here .. if my posts are not in proper manner or its against guidelines of the forum it'll be edited and I'll get notification regarding that before those posts here

So by that my reply to you in proper way only coz we all know ur bias towards Adtv at the end you'll termed as die hard fan or blind follower title only it's nothing with that you get that by doing certain things like that only

Moreover i was got the same tag of die hard fan of Adtv at one time when I was new here and new to Adtv dth the same thing like you i was doing here like someone criticize Adtv I'll defend Adtv and many times there will be clash with sdirect users due to that die hard hard fan effect but later i got changed by Adtv poor service

So that's why i terming you as due hard fan the Same what I do 6 years ago the same ur doing know but it's not worth for 0% nothing you'll get by doing this Think Bye 😎

Yes it's my posts are moved by DDF team from "All FTA Channels Removed " thread to here .. if my posts are not in proper manner or its against guidelines of the forum it'll be edited and I'll get notification regarding that before those posts here

So by that my reply to you in proper way only coz we all know ur bias towards Adtv at the end you'll termed as die hard fan or blind follower title only it's nothing with that you get that by doing certain things like that only

Moreover i was got the same tag of die hard fan of Adtv at one time when I was new here and new to Adtv dth the same thing like you i was doing here like someone criticize Adtv I'll defend Adtv and many times there will be clash with sdirect users due to that die hard hard fan effect but later i got changed by Adtv poor service

So that's why i terming you as due hard fan the Same what I do 6 years ago the same ur doing know but it's not worth for 0% nothing you'll get by doing this Think Bye 😎

Buddy, i am not blindly defending airtel digital tv nor do i applaud them without a reason... This holds true for all the comments i make in this forum irrespective of the company involved in the concerned topic/ discussion.

Whatever replies i made to ur posts, they all included required information related the point made by the other side. If u were quoting/stating something or giving a wrong reason for something which i feel is incorrect / wrong or sharing ur experience about using a service then in a forum every member is eligible to counter that provide answer based on facts for the same.

I have always had a balanced view about everything and always request others to engage in productive discussions which include sharing information with others, accepting shortcomings of a company and trying to come up with solutions for it and appreciating the good work done .

You r saying that i am just taking side of airtel digital tv and what u r stating is truth but buddy be it issue of slow placement of new airtel logo across channels , airtel app functioning, availability or addition of new channels on airtel digital tv platform.....for each of these i just stated the actual facts and i will leave for members to decide who is right or wrong

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock