General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,180
India News , India News Haryana might shifted to LCN 327, 328 soon or maybe these changes alongwith placing Atrangi, Dangal 2 in Hindi GEC category will happen once airtel digital tv realigns LCN of all channels and hopefully implement 4 digit LCN system. Looking forward to @Vadirocks anna soon sharing some updates regarding this
Lcn of Atrangii shifted to 143 from 234. Now Dangal 2 should be shifted to hindi gec category.

As i can see that you are still rather unhappy using services of airtel digital tv so i would suggest that you should opt for other options available in the market and decide to buy a product which matches ur expectations
Your suggestion stands rejected coz I don't want to invest another 2K for new dth connection moreover after nto implementation all the packages are more less same in all DTH so get digesting Adtv trashes but that doesn't mean i shouldn't here about them .. I'll do my work as a criticizer and do your work to defend as a die hard fan 😎

Airtel Digital TV should add back 9X Jhakaas. In last couple of months, This channel seems to have been dropped from many other platforms too . I just hope that it does not get shut down, 9XO too got removed from various platforms and eventually was shut down

Your suggestion stands rejected coz I don't want to invest another 2K for new dth connection moreover after nto implementation all the packages are more less same in all DTH so get digesting Adtv trashes but that doesn't mean i shouldn't here about them .. I'll do my work as a criticizer and do your work to defend as a die hard fan 😎

Your choice buddy. Just criticizing does not bring any positive change, one needs to b optimistic and share constructive feedback for things to improve.

I just suggested u the option to shift to another platform bcoz u seem to b extremely unhappy with airtel digital tv though there seems to no major reason for being so discontent or unsatisfied with their services. You can surely spend Rs. 2000 to buy connection of a different DTH brand as amount is both that big and i hope atleast u will feel happy with that choice .

I am not a defender of any brand but rather i always discuss about negative and positive points and put forward suggestions in forum as well as share the same with company so that corrective measures can taken for issues or shortcomings while i appreciate / applaud the company for good steps taken.

If u r not finding certain things right but i feel that there is no such issue as being highlighted or a minor problem is being made too big or there is a case of misunderstanding or misinterpretation of information then being a customer of airtel digital tv and member of this forum i try to answer those queries or issues based on actual facts and there is never any bias in my opinion / views

Your choice buddy. Just criticizing does not bring any positive change, one needs to b optimistic and share constructive feedback for things to improve.
Seems being Optimistic & Constructive is the another form of die hard fan/blind follower
You can surely spend Rs. 2000 to buy connection of a different DTH brand as amount is both that big and i hope atleast u will feel happy with that choice .
I asked a suggestion ?? Shall i report this part to DDF team for pressuring me to leave Airtel dth ?? If you can't tolerate my Criticized comments of Adtv just use the ignore option wisely that is available in my profile but instead of that providing die hard fan comments in the name of suggestions it doesn't helps you .. continuing or leaving is purely my choice it's none of ur business buddy
i try to answer those queries or issues based on actual facts and there is never any bias in my opinion / views
Did I asked you any queries or issue by quoting you or tagging you ?? Why you volunterly quoting my posts and putting ur die hard fan comments as reply and wasting your time as well as me ?? Nobody have any issue on my comments coz what I'm posting is fact so others are accepting it but as a die hard fan you can't able to digest that so doing all these ..

Seems being Optimistic & Constructive is the another form of die hard fan/blind follower

I asked a suggestion ?? Shall i report this part to DDF team for pressuring me to leave Airtel dth ?? If you can't tolerate my Criticized comments of Adtv just use the ignore option wisely that is available in my profile but instead of that providing die hard fan comments in the name of suggestions it doesn't helps you .. continuing or leaving is purely my choice it's none of ur business buddy

Did I asked you any queries or issue by quoting you or tagging you ?? Why you volunterly quoting my posts and putting ur die hard fan comments as reply and wasting your time as well as me ?? Nobody have any issue on my comments coz what I'm posting is fact so others are accepting it but as a die hard fan you can't able to digest that so doing all these ..

Buddy, i will not further like to discuss on this. All i can say is that please view suggestions or comments/replies with a positive outlook rather than always having negative perception.

You can surely report my posts but i am sure that i have not violated and rules and regulations of the forum. Problem is not about accepting criticism which i always request others to put forward but if the criticism is being done for wrong reasons or by stating information which is wrong then it surely needs correction.... This is what i tried to do. Ofcourse continuing with a DTH brand or leaving is ur own choice, where did i or anyone else force u to do this?

If u still do not agree with my opinion then too its okay but atleast reply in a proper manner rather than simply accusing other side by calling out words like "blind follower , die hard fan" or posting comments like "is airtel digital tv backend tp washing transponders or cleaning the uplinking centre" etc

Regarding the part where u have said that "you did not quote or tag me", buddy forum is meant for discussion and it ain't necessary that someone would comment on post only if that person tags or quotes someone.

All thru my interactions with u i just tried to give a factual reasoning, proper explanation about issues or points u raised and in some cases shared my experience of using airtel digital tv service wherein u were facing problems (about airtel app ). If one looks at ur replies then they seem to always making fun of my comments, accusing me of being biased and criticising airtel digital tv for everything even when they r not in the wrong.

I am not wasting time buddy rather trying to engage in a healthy discussion, clear ir doubts and help share the full information on points raised by u.

You can urself go thru the replies u have made to my comments and see/decide if the language or tone used is appropriate or hurtful

So you guys are the new die hard fan of this dth fine 🤝 .. it's been so long i came to visit Airtel dth forum now noted 😎

Can you explain that so called maintenance work buddy ?? Are They washing the tp with detergent powder and water 🤔🤔

@Deepu Darling

What are those practical reasons ?? They are washing the Airtel backend room ??

Because of these backend lazy people work :ok2:

Agree .. when comes to Hindi News , Shopping & Devotional channels (FTA) addition 😎

The only private application giving great tough to all government application in terms of working 😎

Back
Top Bottom