General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Recharge Offer Update

Subscribers who have chosen "Make Your Own Pack " option to choose channels / bouquets , recharge with Rs. 2500 or 5000 and get Rs. 250 cashback
Source - Open airtel app > select dth account > tap on recharge option and this offer is listed there.

All subscribers can get 15 days free on 6 months recharge and 30 days free on 12 months recharge, this offer valid on select DPO bouquet.
Source - Press Help Button on ur HD STB and go to packs and bouquet section , information is listed there. For detailed information call customer care

Does Anybody Have Airtel ROI Free Bundle Channels List?

@Deepu Darling
You can check on airtel thanks app. All fta channels except Mazhavil Manorama HD,Vissa TV,Kasturi TV, Raj Musix Kannada,Janam TV, Makkal TV, Shemaroo TV, Dangal TV, Dangal 2. Some pay channels also included in free bundles,like Sony Ten 4, ETV Bal Bharat, CNN News 18 etc.

You can check on airtel thanks app. All fta channels except Mazhavil Manorama HD,Vissa TV,Kasturi TV, Raj Musix Kannada,Janam TV, Makkal TV, Shemaroo TV, Dangal TV, Dangal 2. Some pay channels also included in free bundles,like Sony Ten 4, ETV Bal Bharat, CNN News 18 etc.
This pack is removed from my account. I have tried many times to add the pack through sms and airtel thanks app even called to cc also but they told me that it's already subscribed by me, but i am not getting it. Included pay channels are also not getting.

Is Vanavil TV also launching in Airtel ?
SB0RwFh.jpg

Good News. It seems that Airtel Digital TV is working on making the new logo more transparent across channels. Already airtel logo on Sansad TV (LCN 382) looks more transparent than one present on Sansad TV Rajya Sabha (LCN 443)

This pack is removed from my account. I have tried many times to add the pack through sms and airtel thanks app even called to cc also but they told me that it's already subscribed by me, but i am not getting it. Included pay channels are also not getting.

Try to refresh ur account. If still u r unable to watch channels part of FTA Complimentary Bundle go to Airtel App, select the DTH account , press manage tv channels tab, go to airtel service section and there u will find FTA bundle pack listed under "Airtel" category/option. If u can't find it there then again go to main menu of dth account, select my account option, then click manage tv channels tab , go to airtel services and press "airtel" category where FTA bundle pack would b listed.

Also u can add this pack thru SMS code

Try to refresh ur account. If still u r unable to watch channels part of FTA Complimentary Bundle go to Airtel App, select the DTH account , press manage tv channels tab, go to airtel service section and there u will find FTA bundle pack listed under "Airtel" category/option. If u can't find it there then again go to main menu of dth account, select my account option, then click manage tv channels tab , go to airtel services and press "airtel" category where FTA bundle pack would b listed.

Also u can add this pack thru SMS code
Here r the SMS codes for activation of FTA Complimentary Bundle pack.

Thanks - @Rajkumar anna
Already tried, but not working.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock