General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,496
Signing RIO Agreement Is Mandatory For Few Things, Particularly LCN Placements Etc, Also It Creats Good Atmosphere Between Parties

But After All The Deal Will Play Crucial Role In Launching All Available Channels From A Particular Broadcasters

I'm Collecting Some Information About Upcoming Deals Of Tata Play & Airtel,

Will Keep Posted,,,,

What kind of deal anna? After signing RIO agreement operators can choose chs / bouquet of their liking. Infact as i have stated RIO agreement is the key for adding pending chs, when operators renew agreement they can work out lcn placements, inventive slabs and thereby accommodate pending channels on the platform, without RIO nothing is possible except if broadcaster pays carriage fee to get channel placed on a platform.

Off topic I think ur frustrated in life bro so in everything u find negative things.
Fan sir please stay away from my posts .. you can freely do Jig Jug to Adtv here 😎

Meanwhile yes I'm frustrated not in life coz whatever i deserved i got with blessings of God in terms of money , in terms of position , in terms of family is there anything I need more to get furstrate ?? Absolutely NO in terms of life

But yes i furstrated coz of the dth i selected to use i can't do Jig Jug like you so speaking the fact not today from very long here as a newbie you might not aware of such things so do some search and dig the history of Adtv subforum in DDF from 2015 Ok Bye 😎

Last edited:
Fan sir please stay away from my posts .. you can freely do Jig Jug to Adtv here 😎

Meanwhile yes I'm frustrated not in life coz whatever i deserved i got with blessings of God in terms of money , in terms of position , in terms of family is there anything I need more to get furstrate ?? Absolutely NO in terms of life

But yes i furstrated coz of the dth i selected to use i can't do Jig Jug like you so speaking the fact not today from very long here as a newbie you might not aware of such things so do some search and dig the history of Adtv subforum in DDF from 2015 Ok Bye 😎
Chill chill bro 😊

Tension agathenga Anne #tamil comedy actor senthil dialogue

i furstrated coz of the dth i selected to use
Just a friendly advise
If u frustated only beacuse of The DTH service you chose ,then why not you change service provider ,better alternate are there , why to frustrate over silly thing when we can easily move on to next best thing ...
Afterall Peace of mind is very important. If I was You , or in your position I will prefer to stay happy rather to stick with some dth brand and get unhappy

1st thing am not fan of any dth service 2nd thing I think u didn't read my post I said u will find negative things in everything u hate it or love it who cares it was just a friendly compliment thats it don't take it series. Well I don't want to drag this issue any more.

Just a friendly advise
If u frustated only beacuse of The DTH service you chose ,then why not you change service provider ,better alternate are there , why to frustrate over silly thing when we can easily move on to next best thing ...
Afterall Peace of mind is very important. If I was You , or in your position I will prefer to stay happy rather to stick with some dth brand and get unhappy
Well you had been traveling with me more than 6 years in this forum you very well know why we're using Adtv after digesting all the issues isn't it ??

Anyways I'm waiting for NTO 2.0 implementation then will take a call 😎

why we're using Adtv after digesting all the issues isn't it ??
There was certainly few reason to use airtel but when decided to completely move to OTT system , ditched adtv. I found OTT system better than linear TV system as My thinking is watch less but watch Quality . I prefer zero ad, my preferance time to watch anything which is not gonna happen with linear tv system.so removed Dth as well as airtel.

Back
Top Bottom