General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,487
Now a days, this happens very often. This is so irritating. We need to strongly insist on developing their app. We shouldn't receive these errors even once in further. Have written a strong mail. Let's hope they improve.
It's been ages bro since i installed the app for the 1st time in my device

It's been ages bro since i installed the app for the 1st time in my device
Yeah me too bro. Atleast it was bearable before. Now it has become worse. They have also released so many updates to Airtel thanks app, but nothing seems to improve dth section. Let's keep pestering them until we don't receive these errors by copying and pasting same mail without wasting our time asking them to look into it till we are satisfied.

This was the first logo of Airtel digital TV which was earlier called as "Air digital TV"
[Before launch " tel" word was not available in the name of company]
MMEImxb.jpg

Now a days, this happens very often. This is so irritating. We need to strongly insist on developing their app. We shouldn't receive these errors even once in further. Have written a strong mail. Let's hope they improve.

True. Airtel needs to improve on its app. All the issues need to be sorted out to provide good user experience to customers. Airtel has the infrastructure and expertise to build a nice app which provides all the services , has nice user interface & smooth navigation. Just hope that in near future same is done.

Having such recurring issues surely creates hassles for customers rather than simplifying the process . Though i have not faced any major issue which i would say did not let me achieve the solution i was looking but yes small issues like tech error message flashing on app or not finding certain channel listed on the app have happened.

Also airtel digital tv really needs to first start from correcting basic things like shifting channels placed under wrong genre in a-la-carte section to right category/genre and displaying right logo of channel above LCN / channel name information as many channels which r listed under various bouquet or in a-la-carte section seems to have this issue.

Overall user interface and layout of app should also be improved to enhance the user experience. Such things create an impression among people/customers about a product & its services hence airtel needs to put great focus on addesing all these concerns asap

Any update about sports 18 1 hd and sony ten 4 hd.

Good News
Airtel Digital TV updated the New Price of Sports 18 today. Price revised from Rs. 8 to Rs. 12 which means they have signed the New RIO agreement which is set to come into effect officially from 1st August 2022 as informed by Indiacast /Viacom18. New SD bouquet / a-la-carte pricing will shortly be rolled out for customers

Let's hope that airtel would opt for the revised HD bouquet too which is part of RIO agreement and thereby add pending HD channels too.

So chances high for Viacom Pending channels landing on Adtv, CC bollywood will b paid channel after wards??

@Vadirocks any info regarding agreement between Viacom and Adtv?

Good News
Airtel Digital TV updated the New Price of Sports 18 today. Price revised from Rs. 8 to Rs. 12 which means they have signed the New RIO agreement which is set to come into effect officially from 1st August 2022 as informed by Indiacast /Viacom18. New SD bouquet / a-la-carte pricing will shortly be rolled out for customers

Let's hope that airtel would opt for the revised HD bouquet too which is part of RIO agreement and thereby add pending HD channels too.

Buddy Signing Rio Agreement Doesn't Mean All / Few Pending Channels Will Be Added,,,

It's The Deal Which Decide The Fate Of Channel Launching On Particular Platform,,,,

Back
Top Bottom