General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,526
bro any latest update on upcoming tamil channel additions

Some Tamil channels in process but they are saying anything
But shalini tv is upcoming Tamil channel on Airtel DTH soon..
They got agreement , if they pay carriage fees it will launch on Airtel..same like Captain TV

I decided to reactivate my inactive airtel digital tv connection

Give your suggestions

How to reactivate the inactive connection?

How much money for reactivate my inactive airtel dth connection?

Any special offers for inactive customers in Tamilnadu?
1st of all check ur stb if it is ok means power working means then check dish it is properly connected if any issues you found call Adtv cc and arrange a service visit untill unless everything become ok then do recharge don't recharge as earlier coz you can't retrieve that money at any cost
Contect your setup box with Airtel singal , if you get Airtel home channels your signal is ok .
Or go to settings and check Singal strength
then recharge
Don't suggest like this to recharge anyone bro untill unless we exactly don't know the status of the stb & dish physically he may ended up on losing side by loss of some hundreds .. the main motto of DDF is not to make members on losing side 😎

Last edited:
1st of check ur stb is ok means it coming power if yes then check dish is properly connected if any issues you found call Adtv cc and arrange a service visit untill unless everything become ok then do recharge don't recharge as earlier coz you can't retrieve that money at any cost

Don't suggest like this to recharge anyone untill unless we exactly don't know the status of the stb & dish physically he may ended up on losing side by loss of some hundreds .. the main motto of DDF is not to make members on losing side 😎
Thanks for your help and thank you very much for your advice.

Thanks for your help and thank you very much for your advice.
Hey @Rajbk bro

First and foremost, thank you for reactivating the deactivated Airtel DTH connection. As @Sai Jai bro mentioned, please follow the same and keep us updated.

By the way, how long has your connection been inactive?

Back
Top Bottom