General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,569
I understand from many sources that Airtel has reduced NCF of many packs after Tataplay reduction,can Vadirocks bro inform us what are new lowest price hindi region packs and what are channel list
Why don`t people go for long term packs. You can pay as less as Rs 118 and still get HD + SD channels.

Dear Friends, i need a little help from your side . As you must be knowing that previously Sports18, India Ahead, Dangal 2 were made available under FTA Complimentary Bouquet so as i had subscribed to this pack hence i was able to watch these channels. Sometime back these channels were removed from the FTA Complimentary Bouquet and since then i am unable to watch these channels reason being that if i am trying to add them using any mode (SMS Code / Missed Call / WhatsApp) then a revert back message is coming that "This Channel Number is not valid" or "This Top Up is not eligible on your account", these channels are also not listed under a-la-carte section on the app.

I contacted customer care they r saying that channels are not available from broadcaster end, i have tried expaining that this not the case and requested them to resolve this technical glitch/issue but till now issue has not been fixed. Been following up with them for last 2
months.

Just wanted to know if u all r able to add/view these channels. Also i am unable to add Cartoon Network HD on a-la-carte basis on my boxes.

Just to clarify i have used correct format to add channel via SMS Code.

Please do reply and answer this query. Thanks

Dear Friends, please help me get answer to the above query. Thanks

Why don`t people go for long term packs. You can pay as less as Rs 118 and still get HD + SD channels.
Has this Uttam UDP pack with annual rechat of Rs1407 is launched for South customers also,please let me know please?

Has this Uttam UDP pack with annual rechat of Rs1407 is launched for South customers also,please let me know please?
Yes. This pack can be activated by calling CC. They will tell you to makr recharge so that your balance reaches 1407 and then they will activate it.

Does there any changes of NCF price in secondary connection ?

Details of network capacity fee​

Primary Connection NCF =
Rs. 130 (w/o tax) + Rs. 23.4 (GST) = Rs.153.4 (Total Price with tax) for subscription upto 200 SD channels and
Rs.160 (w/o tax) + Rs.28.80 (GST) = Rs.188.80 (Total price with tax) for subscription to channels greater than 200 SD channels

Secondary Connection NCF =
Rs. 52 (w/o tax) + Rs. 9.36 (GST) = Rs.61.36 (Total Price with tax) for subscription upto 200 SD channels and
Rs.64 (w/o tax) + Rs.11.52 (GST) = Rs.75.52 (Total price with tax) for subscription to channels greater than 200 SD channels

The mandatory DD channels notified by Central Government are over and above the number of channels subscribed by the customer and such channels are not counted while calculating the applicable Network Capacity Fees (NCF).
f7MvW3L.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom