General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,563
No confirmation at the moment bhai. Will post in the forum as and when i get information regarding this. @Vadirocks anna might soon have answers on this

Airtel Has Made Good Deals With Almost All Big Broadcasters Except One,,

They Are Already Signed To Launch Few Carriage Fee Channels Too,,

So I Can Say Without New Transponders It's Impossible And As Of Now My Source Don't Have Any Information On This,,

Will Keep Posted,,,,

Dear Friends, i need a little help from your side . As you must be knowing that previously Sports18, India Ahead, Dangal 2 were made available under FTA Complimentary Bouquet so as i had subscribed to this pack hence i was able to watch these channels. Sometime back these channels were removed from the FTA Complimentary Bouquet and since then i am unable to watch these channels reason being that if i am trying to add them using any mode (SMS Code / Missed Call / WhatsApp) then a revert back message is coming that "This Channel Number is not valid" or "This Top Up is not eligible on your account", these channels are also not listed under a-la-carte section on the app.

I contacted customer care they r saying that channels are not available from broadcaster end, i have tried expaining that this not the case and requested them to resolve this technical glitch/issue but till now issue has not been fixed. Been following up with them for last 2
months.

Just wanted to know if u all r able to add/view these channels. Also i am unable to add Cartoon Network HD on a-la-carte basis on my boxes.

Just to clarify i have used correct format to add channel via SMS Code.

Please do reply and answer this query. Thanks
You can easily subscribe the required channels via Airtel thanks app. I am able to add the channels like: India Ahead, Dangal 2, Sports 18-1 and Cartoon network HD+. For reference check screenshot.
dJpqEun.jpg

qmGB2qz.jpg
JfCzyFj.jpg
cQnpREI.jpg

You can easily subscribe the required channels via Airtel thanks app. I am able to add the channels like: India Ahead, Dangal 2, Sports 18-1 and Cartoon network HD+. For reference check screenshot.
dJpqEun.jpg

qmGB2qz.jpg
JfCzyFj.jpg
cQnpREI.jpg

Thanks a lot bhai for helping me on this. I know that these channels r available for subscription but due to some technical glitch these r not visible under my DTH Account on the airtel app hence i am unable to add these thru any mode. Raised this issue multiple times with airtel presence team but they are just not understanding the issue and telling that channels r unavailable from broadcaster end. Will wait until tomorrow and then will write to the nodal team

Thanks a lot bhai for helping me on this. I know that these channels r available for subscription but due to some technical glitch these r not visible under my DTH Account on the airtel app hence i am unable to add these thru any mode. Raised this issue multiple times with airtel presence team but they are just not understanding the issue and telling that channels r unavailable from broadcaster end. Will wait until tomorrow and then will write to the nodal team
I would like to suggest that you should try Airtel app once more. Go to ala carte section and type the channel name in the search box. Then you will see the channel and can be selected for subscription.

I know i post this post very late and this news is very old but as i yesterday activate Airtel miniplex channel so i posted now

Logo of airtel miniplex change by adtv new logo of airtel miniplex channel

jiS1Opl.jpg

I would like to suggest that you should try Airtel app once more. Go to ala carte section and type the channel name in the search box. Then you will see the channel and can be selected for subscription.

Hi buddy ! Thanks a lot for ur suggestion & support for helping me in getting this issue resolved. I did try the above option but still these channels are not reflecting / available for my DTH account on the Airtel Thanks App. I even uninstalled the app and installed it again but still it did not result in any change

Hi buddy ! Thanks a lot for ur suggestion & support for helping me in getting this issue resolved. I did try the above option but still these channels are not reflecting / available for my DTH account on the Airtel Thanks App. I even uninstalled the app and installed it again but still it did not result in any change
Bro try by change registered mobile number and then install app and install with new mobile number
I done this to get New my Airtel app updated version otherwise earlier i got old version of my Airtel app

How things have changed
Earlier sim company call for activation of vas/ activate vas without permission.

And now adtv customers service team calling ask for service channel activation without taking permission also send massege from their end thank god i not share any code of activation send by thrm otherwise money would be deducted straight

The massage which i got

OLrVCjE.jpg

Bro try by change registered mobile number and then install app and install with new mobile number
I done this to get New my Airtel app updated version otherwise earlier i got old version of my Airtel app

Thanks for the suggestion bhai. I already have the latest version of the app installed on my phone. There is somw other tech glitch which is causing this issue

Back
Top Bottom