General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,563
How things have changed
Earlier sim company call for activation of vas/ activate vas without permission.

And now adtv customers service team calling ask for service channel activation without taking permission also send massege from their end thank god i not share any code of activation send by thrm otherwise money would be deducted straight

The massage which i got

OLrVCjE.jpg

Bro, it looks like searched for / clicked on Ibaadat interactive option on app or sent sms for getting information regarding this service or gave missed call on a number linked with this service. Content of message clearly state that customer showed interest in this service post which u would have got a call from executive .Message mentions activation code to be provided to executive over call for adding the service, this is a precautionary step adopted by airtel digital tv so that executives cannot activate the interactive service without customer consent

Thanks for the suggestion bhai. I already have the latest version of the app installed on my phone. There is somw other tech glitch which is causing this issue
Bro Try changing the device. An other mobile phone ,or TAB. The last option would be an other device with a new mobile number which should surely work.

Bro Try changing the device. An other mobile phone ,or TAB. The last option would be an other device with a new mobile number which should surely work.

Buddy, i am not going to change my mobile phone. This is an issue from airtel side, hopefully they will resolve it soon. I can't change RMN but as i usually make changes or check information related to my DTH account on airtel thanks app & changing RMN would make it difficult to do so

Buddy, i am not going to change my mobile phone. This is an issue from airtel side, hopefully they will resolve it soon. I can't change RMN but as i usually make changes or check information related to my DTH account on airtel thanks app & changing RMN would make it difficult to do so
Bro you can try to login on website and check instead of Airtel app.

Most of the time i see whenever tata play start testing a channel adtv add that particular channel before tata play complete testing and adding that channel hope this time also same 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Hope sports18 hd add tonight or tomorrow night
That means you will be not sleep all night today and tomorrow:nj:

Last edited:
Airtel Digital TV has to cater to demand of various audience segments hence u will see them adding different channels on a regular basis. There is nothing to be sad or disappointed if a channel u do not watch or want gets added on the platform as the same channel may have been requested by large section of their subscriber base or many people would b interested in watching it.

Wait a little ur favorite channels will also soon b available on airtel digital tv
The reply adtv give

1T0cds3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom