General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,532
Yes, getting it on both my boxes. Just a give a missed call or use SMS option to refresh ur DTH Account. Go to any unsubscribed channel and there u would see a Missed Call number mentioned for performing Heavy Refresh on ur DTH Account , for message option u need to send HR to 54325 from ur Registered Mobile Number or HR <Customer ID> to 54325 from any other number.
Sms HR to 54325 but Channel still not available

Now you can go to "help and support" option on the Airtel App and select "I want to know my package details" which would list all information related to ur DTH Account - Balance, Validity, Monthly Rental, Packs/Channels subscribed etc. Also u can perform heavy refresh by >selecting my account > clicking "i am facing error 6" and confirm to refresh ur DTH Account.

To raise complaint simply click Help tab listed on bottom right position on main landing page of Airtel App.

Many other new options / features added on Airtel App, also many improvements done in existing options

Sms HR to 54325 but Channel still not available

Wait for sometime bro, it will b activated on ur account shortly if u have got SMS about this promotional offer. They.might be activating Free Preview Sports18 Top Up in a batch wise manner, as there r lacs of subscribers hence it will take certain time duration

Bro are u getting HD customer identification top up if yes is it showing for you in airtel thanks app where can I see it, how many value added services are showing for you in airtel thanks app?

Bro are u getting HD customer identification top up if yes is it showing for you in airtel thanks app where can I see it, how many value added services are showing for you in airtel thanks app?

HD Customer Identification Top Up was discontinued long back when TRAI Tariff Order first came into implementation back in beginning of 2020. Just FTA complimentary bundle ROI Bouquet presently active under Airtel Services on my DTH Account. Also DD Free Channels Top Up activated and is listed under Airtel Category in the Bouquet and Top Up section on Airtel App

@rahul1117kumar bhai, u can even make use of even IVR/Whatsapp option to access the "Heavy Refresh" option.

If in any case u r still unable to see channels or face any other technical glitch or issue then simply connect with Airtel Digital TV Customer Care Desk over call or just tweet to "Airtel Presence" team highlighltng ur request/problem and they will take the needful action to resolve the same.

Hi guys, I recently bought a new airtel digital TV connection. The box model is MIN 100. I issue I found with the display is that, for SD channels I can see black bars on either sides of the screen. For HD channels the display is matching. See attached pics.
5agLm1W.jpg

5dQivax.jpg

This is seen when the resolution is set to 1080i or 1080p on airtel. When it is changed to 720p, the picture gets a bit zoomed and black bars go. But this would affect the HD experience as the resolution is compromised and a bit of screen is missed.

Anyone experiencing a similar behaviour? Is this specific to my box piece or common for the MIN 100 model?

Last edited:
Hi guys, I recently bought a new airtel digital TV connection. The box model is MIN 100. I issue I found with the display is that, for SD channels I can see black bars on either sides of the screen. For HD channels the display is matching. See attached pics.
5agLm1W.jpg

5dQivax.jpg

This is seen when the resolution is set to 1080i or 1080p on airtel. When it is changed to 720p, the picture gets a bit zoomed and black bars go. But this would affect the HD experience as the resolution is compromised and a bit of screen is missed.

Anyone experiencing a similar behaviour? Is this specific to my box piece or common for the MIN 100 model?

Just go to video settings on ur TV and select the 16:9 aspect ratio option . You might have selected the Screen Fit option which is causing this issue

Back
Top Bottom