General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,529
@stiwari bro want to share some more information as well as make corrections related to benefits offered under Airtel Black Rs.699 plan

So today i decided to upgrade my base pack and opt for Hindi Value HD pack....noticed 2 things for previous "Hindi Entertainment HD" bouquet i was being charged just Rs. 1.50 NCF as compared to Rs. 78 which is regular NCF charge for this bouquet. Now for "Hindi Value HD" i am being charged only Rs.13.50 as NCF while regular NCF charges for the same are Rs. 90.

Considering the above factors i am indeed saving around Rs. 200-250 in DTH monthly charges by opting for this Airtel Black Plan...also there r saving of around Rs. 100 even in broadband plan. Even got disney+hotstar 1 year Free.

If u have earlier availed any of the OTT benefits (when ur connections were billed on individual basis) which are available under Airtel Black Plan then same won't be available again to u.

Lastly now on app i can even see option to choose Family+Sports Kids 6 months plan, however the monthly version of this alongwith certain other lower or mid range airtel/DPO bouquet still remain unavailable to me on the Airtel Thanks App. Maybe we can opt for all these packs by connecting with Airtel Digital TV customer desk team or just Adavance Rental Plans for such bouquets are being made available to Airtel Black DTH Combo customers.

Request Team Members / Moderators to please club/bundle the posts wherein we have had discussions about Airtel Black DTH plans create a sticky thread in Airtel Digital TV section named "Discussion regarding advantages / disadvantages of Airtel Black DTH Combo Plans" and list out all the concerned posts under this thread. This will help members/visitors on the forum get complete information about such plans & make an informed choice regarding the option which best suits their needs / requirements. Thank You 🙏

Mods / Team members request u to please create a sticky thread for airtel black dth combo plan information , i had requested for it even few days back in the above post 🙏

Is any1 getting News18 Rajasthan , News18 Madhya Pradesh Chattisgarh as part of Viacom18 ROI broadcaster bouquet or Airtel ROI Bouquet u have subscribed to? Noticed that though currently Hindi Value HD bouquet is active on my DTH connection and it includes all channels of Colors Vala Value Plus bouquet but still News18 Rajasthan, News18 MP Chhatisgarh are showing unsubscribed message on screen

Last edited:
Tremendous Pressure On Airtel For Adding MTV HD And Also On Sun Direct As Well

Hope Brazil and Argentina fans in india put more pressure on adtv so that they add channel

I still not get when we ready to pay for the channel why they delay.

It's just fans spider sense still not activated ( means when they knew channel mtv hd not available on their broadcaster then they start demand like sports18 hd )

Sorry Bro! It's Not About NTO 2.0 But It's About They Think MTV HD Is Not Required
Then looks like cbi inquiry need to find out real reason of delaying addition of mtv hd

bScPdA5.jpg

Last edited:
Airtel logo again placed at bottom right location across all sony sports channels barring Sony Sports 5 as it airs mostly cricket and scorecard is positioned in lower part of the screen

Why r u all reacting so sadly to this change ? It is infact good step as operator logo usually overlaps graphics of non cricket sports hence bottom right placement of logo is perfect for such channels.

Adding to that , in my opinion Airtel Digital TV should uniformly place its logo at bottom right position across all the channels available on their platform

Back
Top Bottom