General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,574
kumarvishwas said:
Ask them to change your pack to mega 33 HD,and tell them that it has been changed automatically

m totally fad up with ADTV :angry This morning they had turned my base plan to Mega Standard from Mega 33:hd Standard. DBR which was 20.26 and 608PM.
i called cc to change it again and they changed my base plan MEGA 33:hd :s but :new DBR is 20.73 for me. :'( and 622 PM

but still m getting this msg. :huh

20160305_145916.jpg

mridul_n said:
m totally fad up with ADTV :angry This morning they had turned my base plan to Mega Standard from Mega 33:hd Standard. DBR which was 20.26 and 608PM.
i called cc to change it again and they changed my base plan MEGA 33:hd :s but :new DBR is 20.73 for me. :'( and 622 PM

but still m getting this msg. :huh
That time you were just lucky as it was a flaw from Adtv side and you were paying Rs.14 less,but now you have come to the actual price for the mega pack which is Rs.622 [emoji2] [emoji14]

kumarvishwas said:
That time you were just lucky as it was a flaw from Adtv side and you were paying Rs.14 less,but now you have come to the actual price for the mega pack which is Rs.622 [emoji2] [emoji14]

Hahaha ryt bro :D

But bro starting 2014 se apna 15-20 ₹ kam hi tha Mega HD pack ka. :)

Expecting a big explosion from Tata Sky. As we are happy for SES-9 and expecting addition of more HD channels soon, Tata Sky have or may be going to announce a new policy soon. All the the HD channels are removed from the website and if they start the same policy of ADTV of allowing All HD channels pack with My Plan or any other, then this will be bombastic move.
Truely, i wish this happens..

Back
Top Bottom