General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,554
ABCDEFGH said:
Wow Breaking News :ohya :tup

You should open a New thread :) [emoji106]

Exactly, breaking news in the sense, that it was not required at all for Airtel to add DD+ sound and could have settled for just DD at the most..
I mean who watches this channel except for that 'Bhabhiji Ghar Par He'...

Please help me.... How to remove star sports saver topup 45pm??? I am removed this topup through online but i received a messega like these-
Sorry,your request for removal of Star Sports 1 Saver Topup Sep-15 (Upfront NRC Rs. 45) was not successful since the lock-in period of this topup is valid till 17-05-2016 253973345

rinshad said:
Please help me.... How to remove star sports saver topup 45pm??? I am removed this topup through online but i received a messega like these-
Sorry,your request for removal of Star Sports 1 Saver Topup Sep-15 (Upfront NRC Rs. 45) was not successful since the lock-in period of this topup is valid till 17-05-2016 253973345

not possible till 17-05-2016.

rinshad said:

I guess saver topups have 3 month lock in period. If you want to get it removed then you have to make a complaint and keep insisting that the lock in period was not mentioned when you added the topup.

Guys anyone plz tell how to watch
sahara one , Sahara Filmy & Tara
tv available in Tp .. Possible plz
post the tp details .. Thanx in
advance ..

In economy sports pack will I get all kids, all sports, some eng movie and some english news channels? Is it true bro?

Back
Top Bottom