General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,652
  • Views Views: Views 3,992,496

In airtel, alcarte channels deducted upfront for 30 days, u cannot remove it for 30 days and no refund if u wrongly activated, and broadcaster bouquets not available only airtel packs available in airtel dth, airtel looting by locking alacarte channels and no broadcasters bouquet, and 20 ₹ reconnection charges every time your recharge ends, new buyers consider this before buy airtel dth as airtel has lot of hidden charges but other dth have no such hidden charges

U can always request Airtel Digital TV to refund charges if u have added a channel by mistake....also they refund Late / Idle Maintenance Fee if u reach out to them.

Every operator has different policies to run a successful business which includes combination of providing good services and catering to needs of all customers + maximise revenue generation so ur statement that Airtel Digital TV is "looting" is baseless and totally false...all such charges r clearly listed on their app / website or u can call/ send mail to them to know about such charges while buying new connection or later on

U can always request Airtel Digital TV to refund charges if u have added a channel by mistake....also they refund Late / Idle Maintenance Fee if u reach out to them.

Every operator has different policies to run a successful business which includes combination of providing good services and catering to needs of all customers + maximise revenue generation so ur statement that Airtel Digital TV is "looting" is baseless and totally false...all such charges r clearly listed on their app / website or u can call/ send mail to them to know about such charges while buying new connection or later on
But airtel only locks alacarte channels , ,no broadcaster bouquets, and reconnection charges, other dth doesn't do this cheap tactics to increase revenue, even sundirect giving reduced ncf(₹50), hence airtel is costlier than other dth

But airtel only locks alacarte channels , ,no broadcaster bouquets, and reconnection charges, other dth doesn't do this cheap tactics to increase revenue, even sundirect giving reduced ncf(₹50), hence airtel is costlier than other dth

U r comparing Airtel Digital TV with Sun Direct? Anyways buddy if u r asking this question which means either u do not read different posts/comments which r written by me and other members on this forum bcoz had u read+ understood it then u would not have drawn a conclusion like above based on just few factors

It says "any channel added will be charged for minimum 30 days" meaning there is a 30 day lock period applicable so daily deduction will happen during this period
Wrong. I added Sports18 1 HD on 31 October 2023. ₹11.8 deducted on the same day.
9EEhnyM.jpeg

As I'm on ARP my DBR is ₹0. But there is DBR of ₹0.74 for another channel. My DBR of ₹0.74 has not increased for the rest of the days in November as the subscription charges of the channel for the whole month was deducted upfront.
8b0g9WM.jpeg

Wrong. I added Sports18 1 HD on 31 October 2023. ₹11.8 deducted on the same day.
9EEhnyM.jpeg

As I'm on ARP my DBR is ₹0. But there is DBR of ₹0.74 for another channel. My DBR of ₹0.74 has not increased for the rest of the days in November as the subscription charges of the channel for the whole month was deducted upfront.
8b0g9WM.jpeg

When did u activate 2nd channel?

Anyways i am an Airtel Black customer and for me daily deduction is happening if i add an A La Carte channel....also do check by adding any channel now as maybe they would have changed the deduction rule later or maybe it is different for airtel black users

Airtel black customer is post paid one and DTH is prepaid one. Both will be different.

Does not matter buddy.... Rules remain same in most cases barring few exceptions like Airtel Black customers do not get "Initial Few Days Free Viewing" as available on activation of many of the service channel top ups

Last edited:
@Siva

Hi, as per your request, your monthly subscription of SPORTS 18-1 worth Rs 9.44 is now activated for a minimum of 30 days. New monthly charges for Airtel Digital TV ID 3026****** are Rs 657.44. Visit Thanks APP for more details, Click

@Siva

Hi, as per your request, your monthly subscription of SPORTS 18-1 worth Rs 9.44 is now activated for a minimum of 30 days. New monthly charges for Airtel Digital TV ID 3026****** are Rs 657.44. Visit Thanks APP for more details, Click

This is a regular message anna which we have been getting in before implementation of 30 days lock period , only "for a minimum of 30 days" part has been added later ...... channel amount reflects monthly subscription applicable for it

Back
Top Bottom