General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,652
  • Views Views: Views 3,992,496

@Siva

Hi, as per your request, your monthly subscription of SPORTS 18-1 worth Rs 9.44 is now activated for a minimum of 30 days. New monthly charges for Airtel Digital TV ID 3026****** are Rs 657.44. Visit Thanks APP for more details, Click

I'm not going to send you the money, ask @dino29 to transfer it.

This is a regular message anna which we have been getting in before implementation of 30 days lock period , only "for a minimum of 30 days" part has been added later ...... channel amount reflects monthly subscription applicable for it
You need to stop arguing when you are proven wrong. Also, you keep bringing up the "Black" plan tag only after members start correcting you. Here on the forum, the information is mostly based on the majority of "Regular" plan users. If you have certain exceptions in the "Black" plan, you MUST mention it clearly instead of generalizing the information. Anyway, here are the screenshots from TODAY, where the entire 30-day amount for the added channel has been deducted upfront by Airtel. Let's put an end to this discussion with this.

Y1q0JZa.jpeg

EtKJm3v.jpeg

NKRL4Ms.jpeg

I'm not going to send you the money, ask @dino29 to transfer it.

You need to stop arguing when you are proven wrong. Also, you keep bringing up the "Black" plan tag only after members start correcting you. Here on the forum, the information is mostly based on the majority of "Regular" plan users. If you have certain exceptions in the "Black" plan, you MUST mention it clearly instead of generalizing the information. Anyway, here are the screenshots from TODAY, where the entire 30-day amount for the added channel has been deducted upfront by Airtel. Let's put an end to this discussion with this.

Y1q0JZa.jpeg

EtKJm3v.jpeg

NKRL4Ms.jpeg

First screenshot again reflects monthly charges applicable for concerned A La Carte channel added along with bouquet charges and overall monthly subscription amount for ur account....nowhere it proves that money is deducted upfront for A La Carte channels and now coming to 2nd scrreenshot i have today only pointed to it in my earlier posts as when u will upgrade to a bouquet or add on which has this channel within 30 days then likely that remaining days amount will be refunded back and channel will get auto deactivated thru A La Carte mode, if not u can ask customer care to refund the same

Anyways anna if u still want to say i am wrong then i have no answer to that but fact remains that what i am stating is correct ......rules may differ slightly for regular and airtel black users as i have stated before

Last edited:
Above chart again reflects monthly charges applicable for concerned A La Carte channel added along with bouquet charges and overall monthly subscription amount for ur account....nowhere it proves that money is deducted upfront for A La Carte channels and i have today only pointed to it in my earlier posts.

Anyways anna if u still want to say i am wrong then i have no answer to that but fact remains that what i am stating is correct
What are you talking about? The 2nd screenshot shows the account balance as 397.74 and the 3rd screenshot after the channel addition shows the account balance as 388.30. You either don't want to see it or just want to say something for the sake of it. We will be forced to take action if you continue to spread misinformation. Don't force us. Stop arguing about this.

I am a normal customer (not Airtel black).For me adding an ala carte channel to my account has deducted the full amount at once for 30 days. After 30 days i.e. from 31st day money is deducted on daily basis.

I request @dino29 bhai add a channel, give a screen shot of the amount deduct on daily basis.

What are you talking about? The 2nd screenshot shows the account balance as 397.74 and the 3rd screenshot after the channel addition shows the account balance as 388.30. You either don't want to see it or just want to say something for the sake of it. We will be forced to take action if you continue to spread misinformation. Don't force us. Stop arguing about this.

Read again anna before making wrong allegations against me

First screenshot again reflects monthly charges applicable for concerned A La Carte channel added along with bouquet charges and overall monthly subscription amount for ur account....nowhere it proves that money is deducted upfront for A La Carte channels and now coming to 2nd scrreenshot i have today only pointed to it in my earlier posts as when u will upgrade to a bouquet or add on which has this channel within 30 days then likely that remaining days amount will be refunded back and channel will get auto deactivated thru A La Carte mode, if not u can ask customer care to refund the same

I had edited the post just after 2 mins after noticing the information mentioned in 3 screenshots but u were in such hurry that u quoted the earlier version, anyways plz read above comment which is what i wanted to state.

Also if simple discussion can be a reason to ban someone then please go ahead as i have not violated any rules and i am sure about it.... Thru such interactions only doubts or things r cleared .....i being airtel black customer is right on what i said while u and others being regular airtel digital tv customers r right in what u r saying...as simple as that......lastly this is not called arguing but it is what is defined as engaging in productive discussion which unfortunately is always misinterpreted by many members

Last edited:
Read again anna before making wrong allegations against me

I had edited the post just after 2 mins after noticing the information mentioned in 3 screenshots but u were in such hurry that u quoted the earlier version, anyways plz read above comment which is what i wanted to state.

Also if simple discussion can be a reason to ban someone then please go ahead as i have not violated any rules and i am sure about it.... Thru such interactions only doubts or things r cleared .....i being airtel black customer is right on what i said while u and others being regular airtel digital tv customers r right in what u r saying...as simple as that......lastly this is not called arguing but it is what is defined as engaging in productive discussion which unfortunately is always misinterpreted by many members
Bro balance cost of channel is deducted upfront for the first month ie 30 days and from 31st it will be deducted dbr..Few days back I tried to add few hd channels approx amount 100 rs and it deducted my whole balance upfront...if you don't believe yet just try to add few channels whose total cost goes more than your current balance than airtel will not allow you to add ..It will say you to recharge with the difference amount first saying insufficient balance error..I faced it many times..

Bro balance cost of channel is deducted upfront for the first month ie 30 days and from 31st it will be deducted dbr..Few days back I tried to add few hd channels approx amount 100 rs and it deducted my whole balance upfront...if you don't believe yet just try to add few channels whose total cost goes more than your current balance than airtel will not allow you to add ..It will say you to recharge with the difference amount first saying insufficient balance error..I faced it many times..

I understand what u r saying bhai but as i have mentioned that being an Airtel Black customer i am not facing any such issue nor is 30 day payment deducted upfront for A La Carte channels for my DTH Account

Last edited:

You first posted at 8:19 PM and edited at 8:26 PM. It's not 2 minutes, It's 7 minutes. Also you had a good 20 minute look at my post before responding to it, so you were in disbelief that you were proven wrong. It's not me being in hurry, rather you being in disbelief and coudln't believe your eyes that you were proven wrong. Only after other members started poitning out that the screenshots have the information to prove you wrong, you edited your posts. Don't try to cover it up now.

84XqknS.png

6ds1mWQ.png

Again, I said this before. You keep bringing up the "Black" plan only when you are proven wrong. You did not say the statement in bold before multiple members started providing screenshots. You could have simply said that for your so called "Black" plan, the money is not deducted upfront for al-a-carte addition and you don't know about the regular customers. But you didn't do that, you kept going on and on in multiple posts as if every member was wrong and you were right. Why the members need to waste money to prove something to you?? It is ridiculous.

Yes, we will take action if misinformation is spread. We did this before when you tried to srpead misinformation about the NCF, and we will do it again if you don't mend your ways. We need to keep the integrity of the forum. Members cannot be confused with your unnecessary arguments and statements. You are the one who is dragging a simple thing for a long time rather than just accepting the facts. Be careful and end the topic here, otherwise, action WILL be initiated.

Back
Top Bottom