General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,506
Optimus_Prime said:
now Cineplex has updated EPG.

Yeah others are adding HD channels every month and ADTV guys are busy in updating epg of the channels,Great going Airtel :clap :clap:nj:nj

kumarvishwas said:
Yeah others are adding HD channels every month and ADTV guys are busy in updating epg of the channels,Great going Airtel :clap :clap:nj:nj

one more thing they are doing frequently...
they are launching new new games daily....

so, tatasky is going to add 5 HD this time ...last time they had added 6HD at a time as far I remembered ....
but ADTV users will get nothing....we are happy with shopdirect tv, Rishtey cineplex.
even they didn't added yet ESPN HD when IPL is going to start...

Optimus_Prime said:
I've activated this pack few week ago, and it decuted ₹1 daily basis.
maybe special offer for me....hahaha!!!!!!

yeah special offer for you.
????

Optimus_Prime said:
so, tatasky is going to add 5 HD this time ...last time they had added 6HD at a time as far I remembered ....
but ADTV users will get nothing....we are happy with shopdirect tv, Rishtey cineplex.
even they didn't added yet ESPN HD when IPL is going to start...
[/quote

what are the 5hd they're going to add? confirmed?

Good News for All Football lovers and ADTV users.

Pics_Art_03_31_12_56_03.jpg

Tata sky again going to do bangbang tomorrow..
9 HD channnel at a shot..
we are only seeing their post and become more frustated....
By d way Any thing coming tonight??
for God Sake pls say 1 HD coming and thats ESPN HD

Well I am really frustrated now with ADTV,yes there is space crunch problem for them and they can't add all the HD channels but how the hell are they adding their own in house HD channels and shopping channels,we are more or less paying exactly the same amount that the TS users are paying and still we not getting what they are getting :'(
ADTV have added two PPV HD channels instead of many important channels
They are continuously adding shopping channels,increasing prices every month,adding downscaled feeds of channels but neglecting true HD feed,poor CC who do not know about anything,while all other's have added hindi audio on Natgeo HD they have missed out on that also,they didn't added CI HD,Z Cafe HD etc in packages for weeks :( :( :(

Back
Top Bottom