General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,461
iphifi said:
SES-9 READY TO ENTER COMMERCIAL SERVICE

SES-9 has already secured business in advance of the satellite’s entry in commercial service. SES will co-market SES-9 capacity with Indonesia’s largest satellite telecommunications services company, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, to the Indonesian market. In addition, Sky Cable, the largest cable television provider in the Philippines, signed a multi-year, multi-transponder agreement for broadcasting direct-to-home (DTH) satellite TV channels. This week SES also partnered with Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd., a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, to launch the SES Enterprise+ Hybrid Broadband in Asia. This innovative, hybrid broadband solution will use capacity from SES-9.

SES-9 READY TO ENTER COMMERCIAL SERVICE | Business Wire

Still no mention of any deal with Airtel/Bharti. ::(

'iphifi'! bro! Very good update. Yes! I deed asked Customer Care regarding SES-9 and they replied ' [size=medium]Once available, we'll keep u posted through relevant media. Regards,......'[/size]
[size=medium]On the other hand, I don't know if u'll going to agree with me or not but recent past Tatasky has become to aggressive in adding channels  which are available in ADTV platform. eg.: DW TV, TV5Monde Asia, RT and now going for addition of channels like OMKAR TV  and so on. TATASKY'll going to give a very tough competition to ADTV as well as DISH TV too in near coming days and if Airtel Digital TV do not do anything then not only it will going to loose its subscribers but also its ranking too. :( [/size]

On my rechrage history, there is ₹21 Credited as DBR adjustment and validity increse for 3days. What was that????

Optimus_Prime said:
On my rechrage history, there is ₹21 Credited as DBR adjustment and validity increse for 3days. What was that????

U can call cc, they'll give u the exact details..

For me the default channel when we on the STB has changed from LCN 101 to LCN 100. Good but would have been better if they just remembered the previous channel like in the old days.

iphifi said:
For me the default channel when we on the STB has changed from LCN 101 to LCN 100. Good but would have been better if they just remembered the previous channel like in the old days.

Not only for u but for everyone, now, we see 100..
(probably not for my plan users, just guessing)

U can press back button after switch on & still cherish the old days ;)

Back
Top Bottom