General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,506
Nishal said:
Ohk.. did u speak to cc.. are u getting SWP, etc now?

I think swp will not be available in my pack...Let me try later as I called three times and lost around 4 rupees and its not connecting

I think the pack I shared the code for is different from what NR got. My pack did not have Romedy Now and Movies now HD. But had SWP and HBO hits HD.

nithinricks85 said:
I think swp will not be available in my pack...Let me try later as I called three times and lost around 4 rupees and its not connecting
Bro call on 1800 103 6065 toll free..

iphifi said:
I think the pack I shared the code for is different from what NR got. My pack did not have Romedy Now and Movies now HD. But had SWP and HBO hits HD.

Now I get the the whole hype about this.. for 30/- extra one gets either SWP & HBO Hits combo  or Romedy Now & Movies Now HD combo..

So for 160 u get max benefits for what u pay for basically.. 

Both are good, but ultimately boils down to what u really want to see..

Nishal said:
Anybody is sure whether we can take only 'one'  STB connection to another city in India & install which is part of multi-tv connection & will it still be considered as 2nd STB, part of multi-tv connection with that price. (i.e 251 for hd)...?

iphifi said:
Ok. Try if you must.

Max Ker HD 160 migration code:

Add TOPUP4693

P.S.: I am not responsible if you face any problems. I am currently not using this pack. Don't know criteria for eligibility.

is there any pack available like Max TN 160 migration top up, if so do you know the code for that?

deemah786 said:
is there any pack available like Max TN 160 migration top up, if so do you know the code for that?

Bro why have u quoted me  :lol :D

Nishal said:
Now I get the the whole hype about this.. for 30/- extra one gets either SWP & HBO Hits combo  or Romedy Now & Movies Now HD combo..

So for 160 u get max benefits for what u pay for basically.. 

Both are good, but ultimately boils down to what u really want to see..

The reason channels are missing is because airtel is lazy to update them not because they want to forcefully downgrade your pack.

deemah786 said:

Add TOPUP4694

It's missing Zee Cafe HD, Romedy Now, Movies Now. Vijay HD is uncertain. DBR is Rs.5.33.

Back
Top Bottom