• Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,525
Chezhiyan said:
Not Only U Bro.... :s
That ID Targeting Many One Bro... :k
If Possible Herafter Words Ignore Such Type Of Posts Bro :tup  :tup

yes bro. :)

i ignored post no 4776. :s
but, he is agin targeting me in 4779 post... :skd he is mentoied also me in this post. (his)
that's why i posting 4781 post.

i reported to mod. but, not take action about this... :huh

Sai Jai said:
yeah like other dth not having the SD and HD feed of most of channels .. Customers are shouting in their FB page .. Some one should take care his dth first before come to adtv .. And also dont try to start unwanted argument here .. If i came to ur dth GD Thread with cons of ur dth .. You will ran away :k ..

Not a good post bro.  :no Inviting quarrels.  :angry

Bishnu15 said:
Not a good post bro.  :no Inviting quarrels.  :angry

who posted sun direct name first here :angry .. Plz look the whole conversation and reply .. Didnt expect this reply from you .. So you also the same like others .. You accepting sdirect name here ..

Sai Jai said:
who posted sun direct name first here :angry .. Plz look the whole conversation and reply .. Didnt expect this reply from you .. So you also the same like others .. You accepting sdirect name here ..

I am dead against any sort of quarrels here. Be it you or any one else. We must maintain forum decorum here. Even if somebody violated we wont. I no longer support sun direct.  :lol You should have gone thorugh some of my earlier threads.  :P I recently purchased another DTH as you might be aware of.  :lol

Here after i dont want to pointed out anything .. Why I should care for all this .. But here after I also going to point out one particular dth with his drawbacks that i am stick on that .. Usually i dont do that but all are pulled me too do that .. So i dont have any way :hello ..

Sai Jai said:

I posted the sun dth name in this thread firstly.
but, i want to share info to deepu darling bro...
i am not promoting sun dth.. not defaming adtv...
please refer old posts once.. what is wrong in that...

Haipawans said:
I posted the sun dth name in this thread firstly.
but, i want to share info to deepu darling bro...
i am not promoting sun dth.. not defaming adtv...
please refer old posts once.. what is wrong in that...

Now you are dragging it too much.  :no
Not required as Sai bro already settled the matters amiably. 

Please remain cool.  :)

Back
Top Bottom