General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,568
my Base packs has been changed & an additional top up added with out my knowledge. Also lot of existing top ups have been deactivated. charged Rs 66 for the services which I don't ask for. how to clearly this, can I get refund? pls help.

deemah786 said:
my Base packs has been changed & an additional top up added with out my knowledge. Also lot of existing top ups have been deactivated. charged Rs 66 for the services which I don't ask for. how to clearly this, can I get refund? pls help.

Yes u will be refunded.. but you talk to them & put a mail across also just in case..

my stb softwere download status showing idle from yesterday.waiting for new update version :)

Deepu Darling said:
my stb softwere download status showing idle from yesterday.waiting for new update version :)
Means your stb not update 600 version..

iphifi said:
Add TOPUP4694

It's missing Zee Cafe HD, Romedy Now, Movies Now. Vijay HD is uncertain. DBR is Rs.5.33.

Nishal said:
Yes u will be refunded.. but you talk to them & put a mail across also just in case..

got refund & removed unwanted top ups & changed Base packs after 25 mins call to cc & Rs 31 for the call charge. They simply replying that their back end team have changed my pack with out my consent.

deemah786 said:
got refund & removed unwanted top ups & changed Base packs after 25 mins call to cc & Rs 31 for the call charge. They simply replying that their back end team have changed my pack with out my consent.

Which pack were you using and which pack they activated from backend?

Home channel ad by Times HD showing Dumb and Dumber To (2014) premier on 26th June on Movies Now HD.

Back
Top Bottom