PQ is decreasing day by day of SD & HD channels..:'( :s :s

RE: AXN HD, MTV Indies HD soon on ADTV

Harry.S said:

which ones ? i ve not seen any :no

RE: AXN HD, MTV Indies HD soon on ADTV

Harry.S said:

I think we can discuss this in General Discussion news thread.. Will merge soon.

Self Care NOT working for changing the monthly pack

After re-designing the ADTV web page, the self care portal not working properly. I am trying to change my pack for the past 4 days, I always get the error screen. Pls any one help.

I also not able to change my pack as my ARP pack will completed in 3 days..:s

Harry.S said:
I also not able to change my pack as my ARP pack will completed in 3 days..:s
Harry bro is there any ARP in which we get all the hd channels that airtel adds throughout the year(any ARP with max hd channels),I contacted airtel cc and they said that there is no such pack in which new hd channels would be added to your package list(only top hd pack is of 24 hd channels at present),they said that we'l only get newly added channels only after our package expires,please help as my pack too expires in 4 days:-/

Finally I changed my pack

From value prime to South value sports

In my airtel hd+ all channels working properly but tp of hd channels is having signal problem. Sometimes it show no signal. What to do?

Only HD DVR user with versions 503/504/505 getting both DD and DD+ audio
Other HD user of technicolor and HD+ of Huawei they are getting only DD not DD+ .they need to fixed this bug issue and update s/w as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock