HD channels
addition will be
restarted from july

this is also shared info

my dealers saying that

coming are HD channels are AXD and KTV hd

Help in Connecting Home Theater

Frenz,
I have Samsung 40 Inch LED (C6900), ADTV HD, and Samsung 1000W 3D-Bluray Home Theatre.
I have connected them as follows :
HDMI Out of STB to HDMI In of TV, Digital (Optical) Out from TV to Digital In of Home Theater, HDMI Out from Home Theater to HDMI In of TV (my TV has 3 HDMI In port), One analog cable to TV.
Pls tell me the connection is optimum or any correction required for better performance of Picture and Sound.

RE: next HD additon from july

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
telling this for past six months.
In may, pediction was june.Now in june its july, When July comes they will say August. That anyone can predict

RE: Help in Connecting Home Theater

mpvelu said:
Frenz,
I have Samsung 40 Inch LED (C6900), ADTV HD, and Samsung 1000W 3D-Bluray Home Theatre.
I have connected them as follows :
HDMI Out of STB to HDMI In of TV, Digital (Optical) Out from TV to Digital In of Home Theater, HDMI Out from Home Theater to HDMI In of TV (my TV has 3 HDMI In port), One analog cable to TV.
Pls tell me the connection is optimum or any correction required for better performance of Picture and Sound.
Does your home theatre has HDMI in? If no then your current setup is optimal.

mpvelu said:
Yes my HT has HDMI in also. Pls suggest now.
So you should be able to switch inputs on your home theater then. In that case, you can connect via HDMI from your set top box to home theater, the HDMI out from home theater can go to TV. Optical will not be needed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock