General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,229
Airtel created a topup last week for English Entertainment SD Super Sunday (6 channels) TOPUP5199 but instead of making cost Rs.4/- they put the cost at 4 paisa so offer got delayed and imusic was released instead. Hope they release it this week with corrected price.

HR5rvkc.jpg

iphifi said:
Airtel created a topup last week for English Entertainment SD Super Sunday (6 channels) TOPUP5199 but instead of making cost Rs.4/- they put the cost at 4 paisa so offer got delayed and imusic was released instead. Hope they release it this week with corrected price.

https://i.imgur.com/HR5rvkc.jpg

but bro but i am unable to see 4 paisa in your shared image :huh .. They put 40rs per month only .. Btw hollywood SD Topup also there @ 40/m in the name of SS Topup :) ..

Optimus_Prime said:
please anyone confirm how many audio feed TLC has?
is there Bengali audio??

In Tata Sky showing 2 audios only English & Hindi..

Sai Jai said:
but bro but i am unable to see 4 paisa in your shared image :huh .. They put 40rs per month only .. Btw hollywood SD Topup also there @ 40/m in the name of SS Topup :) ..

I activated it and no money was deducted. The code said 4 paisa and Rs.40 is for next month onward at 1.33 dbr.

iphifi said:
I activated it and no money was deducted. The code said 4 paisa and Rs.40 is for next month onward at 1.33 dbr.

oh :k thanx buddy :) .. You are lucky enjoy ;) ..

Back
Top Bottom