General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,452
bro, you need to recharge only base pack amount for 11 months but also need to have balance for watching add on packs

Credit - Information shared by Sai Jai bro

rajkumar999 said:
just small confirmation needed about 11 months recharge (+1 month & 1 year warranty)
do we need to recharge our base pack or complete pack??
i mean we need to recharge including add-ons?? (total pack?)

Only Base package recharge is enough :) .. Addon's are optional .. But you have to maintain balance to view addons you have in your account means :k :) ..

I Confirm with cc as well as airtel outlet .. They said only base package recharge for 11 months is enough for this offer :) .. Addon's are optional :) ..

Sai Jai bro, thanks for update and also for sharing the information, bro I wasnot sure so I told him to confirm from CC before recharging.

rahul1117kumar said:
Sai Jai bro, thanks for update and also for sharing the information, bro I wasnot sure so I told him to confirm from CC before recharging.

yeah bro you done correct thing only .. For clarification only i quoted ur post :) ..

Sai Jai said:
yeah bro you done correct thing only .. For clarification only i quoted ur post :) ..

thanks bro for details, bro I updated the earlier post and also credited you for sharing the information with me.

rahul1117kumar said:
thanks bro for details, bro I updated the earlier post and also credited you for sharing the information with me.

Thanx bro :) ..

Can anyone tell me what's this HBO Hits AL carte migration topup? it's showing Free in the Airtel app....Is it really free?

nithinricks85 said:
Can anyone tell me what's this HBO Hits AL carte migration topup? it's showing Free in the Airtel app....Is it really free?
not free...don't add this topup

Back
Top Bottom