General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,468
Nishal said:
But optimus bro was saying yesterday that he's able to view recordings of unsubscribed channels in HD+ box 601 ver. How's this possible then.. ?

Can someone else having latest version of hd+ box confirm if they're getting it or not in this situation...

actually I testesd that with travel Xp when travel XP free preview ended but i could watch those earlier recorded content.

Finally after a complete year My Airtel Developers woke up and added Star Movies Select HD in program guide :clap :clap

With this speed,I am sure CI HD,Max HD,Romedy Now HD etc would be added by next year [emoji14]
1c80edf259d1d52ece8d15c8d78a1f65.jpg

06c2e8fc8b23c725bf9afa63e058a123.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
actually I testesd that with travel Xp when travel XP free preview ended but i could watch those earlier recorded content.

travel xp ur able to view fine... but about the rest, that's what we want to know..

so the same recording feature continues and no change/update with 601.we can't watch unsubscribed channels recorded content except for few channels.

actually I'd few recorded content of Travel XP. despite the end of free preview ended I can watch those programme. but I've not checked with other channel. and for sure adtv is a money looting company they cant give such benefit to customers

too many BAT Updates from past 30 mins.is any good thing happening or just airtel adjusting their settings and channels???

Back
Top Bottom