General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,552
Guys, does airtel send out SMS reminders for monthly pack renewals? Or do they just keep debiting the DBR amount as long as there is money in the account?

Also, do they send our offers like those 1re/4rs /month deals by SMS?

I havent got any SMS from airtel till date apart from the activation related msgs hence these questions..

nulll said:
Guys, does airtel send out SMS reminders for monthly pack renewals? Or do they just keep debiting the DBR amount as long as there is money in the account?

Also, do they send our offers like those 1re/4rs /month deals by SMS?

I havent got any SMS from airtel till date apart from the activation related msgs hence these questions..

no alert. only auto debit. when account goes to zero or tends to zero they will sent u msg to recharge.

no! those offer only available on sunday and they advertised only on their home channel. no communication channel are used.

Friends another doubt regarding 2nd connection, if am on 1st sd connection nd with south max pack and have Hd 2nd connection. my doubt if am recharged with Rs 251/- for the 2nd connection can I get south max with all the HD channels for the 2nd connection or only the south max like the 1st connection with out HD channels. kindly clarify. Thanks in advance.

deemah786 said:
Friends another doubt regarding 2nd connection, if am on 1st sd connection nd with south max pack and have Hd 2nd connection. my doubt if am recharged with Rs 251/- for the 2nd connection can I get south max with all the HD channels for the 2nd connection or only the south max like the 1st connection with out HD channels. kindly clarify. Thanks in advance.

I think you will get only SD channels ie) South max alone .. But i am not sure with price wheather you have to pay 250 or 150 ..

deemah786 said:

bro, you would get only SD channels only no HD Channels.

rahul1117kumar said:
bro, you would get only SD channels only no HD Channels.

ok bro. wat would be the cost for south max in 2nd connection, if it's actual cost is Rs 172/.Any discount would be there for the 2nd connection?

After so much suggestions from rahul1117kumar bro & Sai Jai bro & also some research, I ve made my mind to take Tata Sky for 2nd connection as I need only for 4-5 days a month when am in home when my programmes & my mom's serials clash for which daily recharge will help. When ever I need I recharge & use.

deemah786 said:
ok bro. wat would be the cost for south max in 2nd connection, if it's actual cost is Rs 172/.Any discount would be there for the 2nd connection?

I think it would be Rs 251 but not quite sure about Rs 172, bro pls do confirm from CC.

deemah786 said:
After so much suggestions from rahul1117kumar bro & Sai Jai bro & also some research, I ve made my mind to take Tata Sky for 2nd connection as I need only for 4-5 days a month when am in home when my programmes & my mom's serials clash for which daily recharge will help. When ever I need I recharge & use.

bro it would cost you more first the cost of stb and secondly hd access fee.

rahul1117kumar said:
I think it would be Rs 251 but not quite sure about Rs 172, bro pls do confirm from CC.

ok bro thanks, have mailed cc regarding the same from my airtel app.

Back
Top Bottom