General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,570
Hyath Kumar said:
just now called 040 44448080 airtel care...

i asked hd annual new connection....
they ask requirement...

i said same as earlier i posted in this post....

they say one offer is there i.e south go sports 23 hd channels  12months valid..  for 4150 rupees.. with all benifites like, stb warranty, 8gb perdrive, etc....

i am asked only eng movies channels... they said one add on is there.. english movies add on.. i. e 890 per annual.  they said all hd movies there in this add on...

i said after some i call u back...

i want to confirm with this forum....
how this ... is this already available offer or new offer.... :huh i want some confirmation...

Check what are the 23 HD channels they provide with that 4150 annual pack. English movie HD add-on is 891 per year which is what they mentioned. If you are Ok with those 23 HD channels + english movies HD channels you may go with it.

ilikered said:
Check what are the 23 HD channels they provide with that 4150 annual pack. English movie HD add-on is 891 per year which is what they mentioned. If you are Ok with those 23 HD channels + english movies HD channels you may go with it.

i o.k with hd channels... they said stat sprts 1234 hd, ten hd, history tv hd, gemini hd, they said next week maa hd also adding u r pack... no extra cost...
but, in website that pack is not there.... what they(cc) mentioned...

i want to confirmation about this offer is new package offer or old offer....

Hyath Kumar said:
just now called 040 44448080 airtel care...

i asked hd annual new connection....
they ask requirement...

i said same as earlier i posted in this post....

they say one offer is there i.e south go sports 23 hd channels  12months valid..  for 4150 rupees.. with all benifites like, stb warranty, 8gb perdrive, etc....

i am asked only eng movies channels... they said one add on is there.. english movies add on.. i. e 890 per annual.  they said all hd movies there in this add on...

i said after some i call u back...

i want to confirm with this forum....
how this ... is this already available offer or new offer.... :huh i want some confirmation...

23 HD packs will not include English Movies HD channels so be careful. Similar offers exist from long ago itself.

Hyath Kumar said:
i o.k with hd channels... they said stat sprts 1234 hd, ten hd, history tv hd, gemini hd, they said next week maa hd also adding u r pack... no extra cost...

bro adtv website is dustbin they wont update anything there :k .. So if you call authorised adtv service centre for adtv new connection means .. You no need worry for itz new or old offer like that .. R u ok with price and offer means place a order :) ..

iphifi said:
23 HD packs will not include English Movies HD channels so be careful. Similar offers exist from long ago itself.

know bro.. in that 23 hd, no english hd channels... known

they said one english hd movie add price 890 per annum

Hyath Kumar said:

Initial offers will be a bit different from the regular packs. So, if you are Ok with the channel list they provided you may go with it. BTW, you don't need to order it overnight bro they are not going to come at midnight for the installation anyway! So, take time till morning and then order. Installation only takes 4 hours in cities. Hope this helps.

Sai Jai said:
bro adtv website is dustbin they wont update anything there :k .. So if you call authorised adtv service centre for adtv new connection means .. You no need worry for itz new or old offer like that .. R u ok with price and offer means place a order :) ..

i am o.k with price... 4150 per annum... nice... 

i am o.k with that and... english hd add on 1 year also o.k ... i agreed...

ilikered said:
Initial offers will be a bit different from the regular packs. So, if you are Ok with the channel list they provided you may go with it. BTW, you don't need to order it overnight bro they are not going to come at midnight for the installation anyway! So, take time till morning and then order. Installation only takes 4 hours in cities. Hope this helps.

if i ordered now , tommorow installtion/activation done or not... :huh

Hyath Kumar said:
if i ordered now , tommorow installtion/activation done or not... :huh

Even if you order tomorrow morning, installation/activation will be done tomorrow. BTW, I got the channel list in this pack and the pack is legitimate. This pack is basically My Sports + Diamond HD @451 per month. Since you are taking annual the price is less @4150. Check the below link for the complete list of channels in this pack.

ChannelList.doc - Google Drive

Back
Top Bottom