General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,648
Tata having 73 HD channel now while airtel having 55.
difference is huge...
Its impossible to level with TS in near future...

Everything is possible Optimus....
Airtel is doing so many miracles...
Last year Airtel had only 28 Hd channels. And many senior members stated that Airtel is under severe space crunch and they cant add more than 4 :hd channels. they will not survive more than a year if they don't buy tps..
But what happened is they increased their count gradually to 55 and become no.2 position in hd...
Don't expect everything to happen fast. They are not 2 minute noodles. I am here since 2011,At that time I know the hurdles faced by Tata sky users. Dish adds hd channels quickly while D2h adds Sd channels quickly while Airtel adds channels but gradually. TS users will only able to stare at other users that time and they are patient. They nearly waited for 3 years. Now they are enjoying the fruit. Now it's Airtel users turn to wait and wait for their fruits to ripe until then enjoy its small fruits like small additions.....

I am waiting for K Tv :hd launched in 2011 since last two years.... But you guys are worrying about Sab:hd launched a month ago... only thing we can do as of now is to have hope and wait patiently.....

Optimus_Prime said:
Tata having 73 HD channel now while airtel having 55.
difference is huge...
Its impossible to level with TS in near future...

Not a huge coz adtv not having 12 or 15 hd channels .. adtv having 55 hd channels only 18 hd channels is difference .. If they get new tp's no doubt of adding those channels yep when they going to get tp's is a million $ question :( ..

Hey guys, any PayTM, MobiKwik, Airtel Money, FR Coupon Code available for ADTV?

ca1cdf750b4177bd3c06a690f60ae74a.jpg

Sai Laxman said:
Can u explain little bit more in this :huh ..

New user of Airtel money will get 10% cash back in airtel wallet when they complete first transaction with that code for airtel dth,

only once per user.

Back
Top Bottom