General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,583
HD customer idenfication top up removed in app and website??
I removed and tried adding again but couldn't find it again??

Is there another way to activate HD customer ID top up if there is none in future I might not be able to get free preview :(

karan_hdl said:
Is there another way to activate HD customer ID top up if there is none in future I might not be able to get free preview :(

bro, call cc they will activate for you bro, bro as you are calling nodal today tell them they will also activate for you.

Added HD ID from cc I thought If I remove & Readd I might get Sony Espn HD but not getting it till now I will call nodal office after 9:30 and let me try my luck.

Optimus_Prime said:
After completion of 30 days Removed and readded Eng News Sunday sale topup at 1/-
so 2month only 2/- for this.

They deducted only 2rs. from ur account :huh .. And also topup code still working to activate :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
They deducted only 2rs. from ur account :huh .. And also topup code still working to activate :huh ..

:no :no
last month 1/- and this month 1/-
total 2/-
topup still available at my airtel>News Section

Customer service executive at nodal office redirecting me to normal customer care finally there is no solution Sony Espn HD I need to activate as add on only they are saying :P :)

karan_hdl said:
Customer service executive at nodal office redirecting me to normal customer care finally there is no solution Sony Espn HD I need to activate as add on only they are saying :P :)

bro email nodal officer your complaint.

Back
Top Bottom