General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,570
Airtel firstly to add primary hd channels like Animal planet HD world, Nat Geo wild hd, travel XP hd, tlc hd world, k Tv hd. I m waiting for 2 years for this channels. Still waiting!

Hi. WHile the services and coverage of channels are pretty good, the channel arrangement is pathetic. For eg., the tamil channels are not serially numbered. First lot from 481 to 519 and next lot from 894 to 898. And also hd channel and sd channels are not serially numbered like tata sky. for eg sun HD in 490 and SD in 500. Will ADTV look into it? And even amongst the slots, why cant they arrange the channels type-wise? The channel listing requires a major revamp in ADTV.

bharathjana said:
Hi. WHile the services and coverage of channels are pretty good, the channel arrangement is pathetic. For eg., the tamil channels are not serially numbered. First lot from 481 to 519 and next lot from 894 to 898. And also hd channel and sd channels are not serially numbered like tata sky. for eg sun HD in 490 and SD in 500. Also u will find Sri Sankara in 688. Will ADTV look into it? And even within the slots, why cant they arrange the channels type-wise? Like general entertainment together, music channels together, comedy channels together etc. The channel listing requires a major revamp in ADTV.

Channel listing revamp

Hi. WHile the services and coverage of channels are pretty good, the channel arrangement is pathetic. For eg., the tamil channels are not serially numbered. First lot from 481 to 519 and next lot from 894 to 898. And also hd channel and sd channels are not serially numbered like tata sky. for eg sun HD in 490 and SD in 500. Also u will find Sri Sankara in 688. Will ADTV look into it? And even within the slots, why cant they arrange the channels type-wise? Like general entertainment together, music channels together, comedy channels together etc. The channel listing requires a major revamp in ADTV.

RE: Channel listing revamp

bharathjana said:

I dont understand the ADTV's difficulty in aligning the channels...!

RE: Channel listing revamp

Few months back I wrote an email to ADTV mentioning the same thing stated up in the thread. Got a standard template reply saying thank you for your feedback and we value it.

Its not only Tamil, Telugu too has same issue and my suggestion was to have 450 to 499 Tamil and then Telugu from 500 to 549.

Back
Top Bottom