General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,452
mpvelu said:
One thing is very clear.ADTV is not for subscribers's entertainment, its for looting subscribers. The only Subsribers's UNFRIEDNLY company in the world.
And what is the reason for being subscriber of this unfriendly company bro?? Plz tell me.

rtz2042 said:
And what is the reason for being subscriber of this unfriendly company bro?? Plz tell me.

R u happy with recent lcn changes and its arrangements?

mpvelu said:

He asked question and u posted reply as another question .. Plz try to answer for his question :) ..

Picture quality of Telugu Channels dropped significantly.
Is it the affect of lcn change? or am I only the one facing issue.

Etv improved a lot in picture clarity in recent times and now I feel like iam watching these channels on Siti cable.

mpvelu said:
I know it is again a tiring job to remember lcn again but it was required for addition of new channels. Now don't say where are the new channels, but i am sure they will come soon.
And whats more, i have got myself printed the new channel numbers and pasted it on almirah.. lol.
If u want, i can send u too bro.. cheers!

Allrounder said:
Picture quality of Telugu Channels dropped significantly.
Is it the affect of lcn change? or am I only the one facing issue.

Etv improved a lot in picture clarity in recent times and now I feel like iam watching these channels on Siti cable.
Bro, i think sd channels quality have improved a bit as far as hindi gec, hindi news and infotainment are concerned. I have access to them only, cant say about others.

rtz2042 said:
Bro, i think sd channels quality have improved a bit as far as hindi gec, hindi news and infotainment are concerned. I have access to them only, cant say about others.
I see some improvement in Comedy Central... It used to be very blurry... Now it's ok...

SarfaRaZ said:
I known Sony Pix 2 got license on 25th Nov :k but you said its coming in ADTV so i asked as its yet not started on C band :k

I didn't say sony pix-2 coming soon on airtel. I just said Sony pix-2 channel is coming soon bro.

deemah786 said:
I didn't say sony pix-2 coming soon on airtel. I just said Sony pix-2 channel is coming soon bro.

:hehe if not said airtel than why you posted it on ADTv General Discussion Thread :huh:lol

Back
Top Bottom