General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,411
these campaigns wont help airtel, in ppl throwing their dth connection... if they continue to not to add more chnls/tps... :dodgy

Frankly I am pretty happy with what airtel has right now. It has all the channels I watch. And the price I'm paying is just 400 per month. It doesn't help one bit if they add 20 more HD channels and increase 100 rupees per month at least to me. Just my opinion.

ilikered said:
Frankly I am pretty happy with what airtel has right now. It has all the channels I watch. And the price I'm paying is just 400 per month. It doesn't help one bit if they add 20 more HD channels and increase 100 rupees per month at least to me. Just my opinion.
Yeah agreed... But unfortunately they cannot survive with this... Forget TS... We can't beat in the near future... Dish and Videocon are gearing up now... After this deal... ADTV will lose customers if they stay silent... 58 Tamil channels in TS... ADTV can't justify that in any way... Lets hope for the best...

Felt pity for Myself for Choosing ADTV after looking at TS channel adding spree going at this rate they might be the first to reach 1000 channels.If ADTV don't add atleast few channels and one new TP soon they gonna fall behind Dish & Videocon.

At least bring on that Android STB soon Airtel.. So that we can watch Unavailable Programs & Services online.

in this space crunch situation, only AIRTEL can dare to add Naaptol channels and Home channels...
Kudos to Airtel...

sutharshan said:
Dear bro's if you want to change your RMN & change your name's in STB ,please send pm to me...
I was looking for you... I need to merge a connection... Name and address same... Gave a request to CC... No response yet... Will you be able to?

Back
Top Bottom