General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,394
Where are the two Tamil channels which was supposed to come on 6th December and so many new channels which was supposed to launch

nithinricks85 said:
Where are the two Tamil channels which was supposed to come on 6th December and so many new channels which was supposed to launch

Tamil channel addition kept hold due to the demise of Honorable C.M. Madam!

NewsX is showing unsubscribed now.
So I tried to sms add NX as was shown in the scroll (preview ending) but it's saying this channel is already subscribed by you.

iphifi said:
NewsX is showing unsubscribed now.
So I tried to sms add NX as was shown in the scroll (preview ending) but it's saying this channel is already subscribed by you.

How were you guys even getting the free preview? I wasn't getting news x from before only, why?

Tha.RP8 said:
How were you guys even getting the free preview? I wasn't getting news x from before only, why?

It was part of my pack for long time. I think they are renegotiating the contract as the prices have changed for these channels. Even Media One which was part of my Malayalam topup is now removed.

FTV, Media One, Puthuyugum topups price has been reduced. NewsX new topup has not yet been created.

iphifi said:
It was part of my pack for long time. I think they are renegotiating the contract as the prices have changed for these channels. Even Media One which was part of my Malayalam topup is now removed.

FTV, Media One, Puthuyugum topups price has been reduced. NewsX new topup has not yet been created.

Which pack you're using? And does that mean it'll be added to Rs 36 english news topup?

Tha.RP8 said:
Which pack you're using? And does that mean it'll be added to Rs 36 english news topup?

NewsX was part of one combo topup in my case. I think they are trying to make these channels alacarte only.
Users of other pack please confirm if NewsX is still available.

media one not removed from malayalam topup. :k

i am getting that channel on malayalam free topup.

Deepu Darling said:
media one not removed from malayalam topup. :k

i am getting that channel on malayalam free topup.

Is NewsX working? I think my Malayalam pack is a different version and need to update to the latest one.

Back
Top Bottom