General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,153
Drake said:
Use Coupon Code AMBMS in Airtel Money App and get 25% Cashback. I just recharged with 510 and got Rs. 127.5 instantly in my wallet.

Max cash back is Rs 150 using AMBMS?

Tha.RP8 said:
Without new tp how??
Any new channels on Adtv.. Now it's December gng.. Are they going to add nxt yr.. What's wrong with them.. My most of the relatives has deactivated Adtv n moved to cable TV.. N they are happy.. So I think day by day Adtv viewers are becoming less ... [POUTING FACE][POUTING FACE][POUTING FACE][ANGRY FACE][ANGRY FACE]

I don't think Airtel is going to add any HD channels in near future may be for 6 months.... That's why they created so many HD top ups, infinity pack for 1 yr to retain their customers..... The worst day is coming for Airtel..... Hope I'm wrong but the situation saying it all....

mask63 said:
I don't think Airtel is going to add any HD channels in near future may be for 6 months.... That's why they created so many HD top ups, infinity pack for 1 yr to retain their customers..... The worst day is coming for Airtel..... Hope I'm wrong but the situation saying it all....
That's true..

Guys one weird pblm , Just now before i received 1 mail in my stb .. While i press the yellow button in my remote to read the msg .. Suddenly my television went to black screen :eek after pressing the exit button from my adtv remote then back to normal :nj .. Why like this guys :huh #plzhelp - Thanks ..

Back
Top Bottom