General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,989
I just call that number .. Which was given by Vikash bro via there snap abt testing of SES 9 tps .. Itz a Adtv satellite tech team number of bengaluru .. Conversation with cheif officer .. First of all they confirmed me we dont have ses 9 tps right now .. We are working with ses 7 only right now .. And they confirmed me we are talking and discussions going on with ses 9 it take 4 to 5 months to add but surely not now .. Apart from that 1st they surprised not any customer didnt enquire abt this in is term :shy:lol;) ..

Sai Laxman said:
I just call that number .. Which was given by Vikash bro via there snap abt testing of SES 9 tps .. Itz a Adtv satellite tech team number of bengaluru .. Conversation with cheif officer .. First of all they confirmed me we dont have ses 9 tps right now .. We are working with ses 7 only right now .. And they confirmed me we are talking and discussions going on with ses 9 it take 4 to 5 months to add but surely not now .. Apart from that 1st they surprised not any customer didnt enquire abt this in is term :shy:lol;) ..

Did you ask about how they are going to deal with the space problem for adding channels?

Sai Laxman said:
I just call that number .. Which was given by Vikash bro via there snap abt testing of SES 9 tps .. Itz a Adtv satellite tech team number of bengaluru .. Conversation with cheif officer .. First of all they confirmed me we dont have ses 9 tps right now .. We are working with ses 7 only right now .. And they confirmed me we are talking and discussions going on with ses 9 it take 4 to 5 months to add but surely not now .. Apart from that 1st they surprised not any customer didnt enquire abt this in is term :shy[emoji38];) ..
Omg [emoji33] [emoji1] [emoji53]

Back
Top Bottom