General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,578
Sourabhs20 said:
I also knew about that offer but I thought that may be you all know about that so dont posted.
Sorry guyz.
Next time I will update all offer here.

No pblm bhai ;) .. Thank you :luv ..

Optimus_Prime said:
yep. rep added.
here is the user profile : DreamDTH Community Forums
And thread is DTH/Mobile promo code thread

No No Raser bro may know but he didnt reveal that code TV100 .. rijoijk bro only create that thread yesterday .. check here in post #1690: .

Sai Laxman said:
No No Raser bro may know but he didnt reveal that code TV100 .. rijoijk bro only create that thread yesterday .. check here in post #1690: .
Post 1688 bro. ABCDEFGH bro posted it first.

ilikered said:
Post 1688 bro. ABCDEFGH bro posted it first.

Please check 7th point of T&C in post #1688 bro .. Optimus_prime bro given reps for Adtv cashback code info. reveal member .. So i gave correct info. to him who posted that info first (post #1690) :) .. Btwn seperate thread (post #1690) posted in adtv forum yesterday later it was merged to coupon thread by team :) .. Hope u understand now :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
Please check 7th point of T&C in post #1688 bro .. Optimus_prime bro given reps for Adtv cashback code info. reveal member .. So i gave correct info. to him who posted that info first (post #1690) :) .. Btwn seperate thread (post #1690) posted in adtv forum yesterday later it was merged to coupon thread by team :) .. Hope u understand now :) ..

Good that I didn't read them. Otherwise I wouldn't have used it. Post #1689, I used it and got cashback of 100 and forum members probably know I use airtel.

And yes, I agree that explicitly mentioning airtel is needed because now a days none of the offers are valid on airtel. You did right thing by pointing out who revealed it first.

Finally, thread was merged because I reported it!!

See, how Airtel is playing games with all of us, and hiding their inabilities to add chnls...

They ve engrossed people, in various new packs, this n that etc... so that ppl take their minds out of new chnl additions. :wall

We shud still pressurize them, to add more HD chnls, even though, they ve given some lucrative new packs.

shawl_who said:
See, how Airtel is playing games with all of us, and hiding their inabilities to add chnls...

They ve engrossed people, in various new packs, this n that etc... so that ppl take their minds out of new chnl additions. :wall

We shud still pressurize them, to add more HD chnls, even though, they ve given some lucrative new packs.

now what you will do if adtv dont add new channels.
You are permanent customer of adtv for 1 year now :D

Back
Top Bottom