General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,547
karan_hdl said:
Not like that bro in HD clarity DD 5.1 Audio is a plus in Airtel but Sun direct SD clarity can't be matched by any other DTH HD too it will be like a Unique Clarity in standard settings but in Airtel I have to make some tweaks after I bought Airtel few months back.I have been using SD for more than 8 years before I came to Airtel my only complaint was not enough channel nothing other than that.

Can't agree with this statement...:no :no :no

Jp2211 said:
what kind of tweaks...plz share...

SD HD channels Video Settings just default but Airtel I have to adjust all kind of Settings from Primary Colours to Advanced gamma clear white and live colour black etc and still feels like missing that Sun Direct TRU HD picture clarity but only Picture is somewhat incomparable but Audio Airtel is best.

Saj 007 said:
Can't agree with this statement...:no :no :no

You compare SD clarity particularly Tamil Regional and Even HD Sun Direct is the best somewhat comfortable for me both in a Sony 19' LCD and 32' LED its a kind of Rich Blackish and lively.

Optimus_Prime said:
Today at 11 am., Some one called from airtel digtal TV department ( 011-43411800)..
Don't know why they called but I think today his/her good luck that I didn't receive the call ...Otherwise He/she will not dare to call me again.....:angry :wall

may be for some offer for that why angry :huh ..

abhi123 said:
Bro I think it is because airtel not adding any new channels from very long time:shy

If means ,
For that he will bash him/her in call ah they doing their job .. They are not scapegoat .. Unacceptble angryness ..

Sai Laxman said:
may be for some offer for that why angry :huh ..

then I missed the offer....:(:(:(
my ARP going end tomorrow... maybe any kind of offer related monthly pack...but missed the chance! Let hope, they will call tomorrow

Sai Laxman said:
If means ,
For that he will bash him/her in call ah they doing their job .. They are not scapegoat .. Unacceptble angryness ..

:shy

Optimus_Prime said:
then I missed the offer....:(:(:(
my ARP going end tomorrow... maybe any kind of offer related monthly pack...but missed the chance! Let hope, they will call tomorrow

Thats only i always be and told my brothers , relatives also .. Dont be angry @ all for the particular thing .. give ur angryness in a appropriate time else u will miss the fortune from them/that at one day ..

Back
Top Bottom